Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 163

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 163 of 368 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Good morning, hope everyone has a safe and happy 4 of July here in the states. I thought Jake would be dressed for the festivities.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bookworm101 View Post
    Good morning, hope everyone has a safe and happy 4 of July here in the states. I thought Jake would be dressed for the festivities.LOL
    Probably not 'till tomorrow afternoon.

Good morning, everyone. It was a nice weekend, with my Mom here. We had a really good time.

But we also spent the weekend worried about my inlaws, their town is 70 miles from us and has been threatened by fire since late Friday night. It got within a mile of city limits on Saturday night, and there were evacuations. It has since moved north of town, but most of the town is still on pre-evacuation orders. They have their vehicles and camper loaded up and ready to go if needed. Now there is a 2nd fire going 13 miles south of town, the smoke is very thick even here. So thick that when I got up this morning, it wasn't quite light yet, and I thought it looked like we might get some rain, but it was only smoke. Just got off the phone with MIL, and she said it is hard to breathe, but they it has moved far enough away from town that even if it turns back south it will miss the town.

Nothing is happening in our immediate vicinity, but water reserves are low in town from increased usage due to the heat and also because we are only running off of one tank, the other is being updated and so is out of commission. We are under water restrictions to try to keep the reserves up as much as possible in case of a fire here. Very stressful, we need prayers for rain and safety here.

Keeping everyone in the southern part of the state in thoughts and prayers, too, that fire is still growing. All in Colorado are still in thoughts and prayers also.

Sending hugs and prayers to all...stay safe from storms, heat, flooding and fire. Seems like the areas that really need the water are just not getting it and other places are just getting too much. Love you guys!

I hope everybody has a safe and happy holiday week/end.

Hubby just texted me about a grass fire here. As he is on the rescue team at work, he is headed to help the fire department fight it. It's going to be an incredibly long day. Anyone want to hold my hand?

(((Tina)))

Want to wish everyone a good week!! And happy 4th of July to all in US.

Please stay safe Tina and everyone else too. Sounds pretty scary with all the fires.
    Weather here is still sunny and warm. But next week rain and T storm will come.

I will hold all in my thoughts and prayers.

((all in need or not))
    ((Our Ka-Tet))
    ((Furryone too))

Be well and take good care my friends.

Holding your hand, Tina and sending vibes of protection for your hubby. Rain, those areas need rain!!!! -- no lightning.

All the best CAT!!!!

Things will be okay, Cat, don't worry youself silly. You're health can't handle that, ma'am. That is to say, no one's health can.

(((((Tina)))))

Why do people say don't worry? Is the sentiment one which holds no worth? I don't believe so, take care of yourself and stay busy working on something; a therapeutic thing, work is.