This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 171 of 368 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221271 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Wonderful Wednesday Y'all!
    Well I'm still wearing my cat suit? I don't think I smell like cat food, I took a shower? (They waited outside the shower.) I'm cool with the extra TLC and all but I still wonder what's up with them. I think they are just messing with my head.

BTW Great words to live by Tery, great advice!

(((((Everyone)))))

Happy Wednesday to everyone!!

It has rained on and off the whole day again Rain is okay if it's
    not rain EVERYDAY! I wish for some better weather soon.

Please take good care everyone and stay safe too.

((all in need or not))
    ((All critters too))

Hello, my friends, how are you?

I`m lazy as hell these days. The sun is draining my energy, I am absolutely, positively not a summer person.
    Watched my daughter playing hide and seek with some other kids. Where is my energy? They look like they are all relatives of the energizer Bunny.
    I look like I can star in a story based on the Old Testament.
    Probably portraying Methuselah.
    I tried to play with them. They didn`t bother trying to find me. `Cause it was easy, my fat ass was visible from the moon sticking out from behind that trash-can I was hiding behind.
    Maybe I should try to take on Solomon instead.
    Yeah, all the wisdom I need is right there in front of me - the couch, a supersized bag of potato chips, a two litter bottle of Coke and a movie preferably 7 hours long so I don`t have to get up at all until tomorrow. Except to the bathroom, I guess.
    And even that is a task for Ray Garraty, looks like a damn Long Walk to me.
    Laterz then, folken.
    Love and lights.

Well, my brother just lost his job because his broken knee kept him at home for too long. A real bummer.

Not much else going on here except for the fact that I am sick and might miss a day of work that I can't afford to miss. Especially now.

It's still hotter than hell outside and I know I need to weed-eat the yard, but the weeds can wait until Saturday. I'm staying in bed today and watching anime.

Placing sign in the Cantina window for Thursday morning.......................

Buckwheat and Pyro are in the House !!!!

Hey, all, I probably won't see you again till Monday after next because in an hour I am outta here! On the road to glorious Madison, Wisconsin, and then Saturday, on to Minneapolis to take a little girl to the Mall of America for a smallish shopping spree. I hate shopping, but it's just about her favorite thing, so I'm putting on my game face, and we're going to DO THIS THING.

Hope you have lots of fun in spite of the shopping part of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    Hey, all, I probably won't see you again till Monday after next because in an hour I am outta here! On the road to glorious Madison, Wisconsin, and then Saturday, on to Minneapolis to take a little girl to the Mall of America for a smallish shopping spree. I hate shopping, but it's just about her favorite thing, so I'm putting on my game face, and we're going to DO THIS THING.
    I'd like to pause to point out to the Board an historical happening, the very first time ever in human history the appearance of the following phrase: "glorious Madison, Wisconsin".

Good Thursday!
    Just stopping by to enjoy a cup o' bcfbc and a smoke. I'll take it out to the smoker's deck, the covered one with the glass wind chimes and a view of the sunrise. Just a bit of relaxation before I get ready to sell, buy and shelve the books down to the mines.

I hate shopping too Todash, it's crazy making to me. I hate all the trying on of stuff. I cringe at the waiting for pals and family while they are trying on stuff and the inevitability of having to tell them, yes that makes your butt look big.
    I dread looking at stuff I want but can't afford, and in the worse case scenario, buying it anyhow.
    There's one specific good thing about shopping at the mall, they call it big hot soft pretzels. Think pretzels Todash.
    Also that mall is mighty awesome from what I hear, even shopophobics can find something there that will delight them. Enjoy, and eat a pretzel for me. I like mine with mustard.
    Have a wonderful day y'all.

(((((Everyone)))))

PS The cats are acting normal again, however what's normal for a cat can be debated.

Happy Thursday, everyone!

Not much happening here today, we did get a little rain last night, which was nice. Still going to be in the low 90s today though.

I'm thinking some left over pizza sounds great today, for some reason I am starving this morning! I promise to leave some for Cowboy, though.

Todash, safe travels! Have fun! I hate shopping too, for myself...I do enjoy doing it for the kids, though. And Patricia's idea for pretzels is a great one! It has been sooo long since I had a gooey, warm pretzel, have one for me too! I like mine with cheese. (Hmmm, maybe I'll change my mind from pizza to a pretzel this morning!)

Everyone have a great day, sending big hugs!