This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 174 of 368 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

I hope everybody had a good weekend. My thoughts go out to everyone harmed by that nut in Colorado. I actually saw The Dark Knight Rises on opening day with my brother. It's the first time we had done anything together in forever so that was really cool. The movie was fantastic, too.

I got a bad sunburn on my neck because of how hot it has been. The folks at work noticed and everyone kept telling me about the benefits of sunscreen. As if I didn't already know. I did know, I just forgot to put it on.

And in other news I finally got my own cell phone. How depressing.

Hi All!! Just popping in to say welcome back to our beloved moderator and to the rest of the Ka-tet mates who have had to endure a week without the SKMB! Much to do today, lots of chores and yardwork to catch up on. Whooppeeeeee!!!! I hope evryone had a great week! I'm sure there will be lots of posts about what we all did during Ms Mod's vaca??? Can't go into it right now, but here's some hints from my week: Kelly Clarkson concert, new books, new comics, dancing and drinking (or maybe it's drinking and then dancing?????), work (blah..), new plants for the yard and that's enough tantalizing tidbits for now!!!! Everyone have a great day and be good to all that you meet! Be cool!

*Applause*

Welcome back and together again . . .

The Ka-Tet

Hello, Tet!

Hope everyone had a nice summer break.

Good Tuesday to all. Woke to clouds, saw the sun, and now clouds again. Summer in FL.
    Hope all are doing well. So much going on for so many. Let us all take time to appreciate all that we have in life- the good, the bad and the ugly. But concentrate on the good and positives.
    Large iced herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join. Critters too.

Quote Originally Posted by MadamMack View Post
    Did you photoshop this? I seem to be seeing a somewhat famous authors face amongst the crowd...............

Happy Tuesday All!! Popping in to see how we're all doing? Going to be the perfect summer's day here- temps in the low 80's with nary a cloud in the sky and a cool breeze blowing. Gonna have to get out and do a bike ride and wash the cars- been putting off the car washing thing for too long and now they really, really need it!! Oh well, I'll throw on my shortest shorts and a white t-shirt and get all wet and enter my own wet t-shirt contest!! No, I ain't gonna post any pics. There's enough scary stuff out there in the world and I ain't gonna add to your nightmares. Just saying. Hope everyone has a fantastic day filled with lots of love, laughter and hugs!! Be good to all you meet!

Good Tuesday to everyone!

Weather has been wonderful here today. Middle of the day it looked it could start to rain but sun won the battle
    with clouds and rest of the day we had sunny and 21C perfect day to stay outside.
    I and doggies was and swim today. My friend came with her two doggies and swim too.
    We had so fun. And all doggies loved to swim and played together.

Please be careful with the heat and rain and even thunder. Stay safe too.

((all in need or not))
    ((Ka-Tet))
    ((All critters too))

Hello everyone! Great day today, got started on getting my permit online, (it's quite a lot of things I have to remember! ) read some more of A Clash of Kings, and Duma Key, and I got pasta for dinner! Hurray!