This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 177 of 368 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Four weeks but that's been the same for the last 14 years--I was hoping it would be 6 by now!! Am hoping air fares will be reasonable so I can go to my place in Arizona and get my fix of warmer weather before the cold really sets in here. Cold weather is not my thing and for me autumn is just a reminder that winter is on the way.
    It's funny how people are different, isn't it? This hot weather is torture to me. I hate it. If autumn this year is as warm as I expect, I'm going to cry. Real, actual tears. I will mope and pout and be grouchy. I don't particularly like the freezing cold, but I prefer it to three-digit temps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebdim9th View Post
    Lightning keeps trying to take out my internet connection, does anybody else here have this problem? It's only started in the last month for me, it was almost a year before when this happened last time...
    Our area had some lightning storms a couple weeks ago. One morning I couldn't get online, called my provider, long story short "take your computer to the Apple store". Apple guy was able to get online with my computer, so it was the cable modem which had been fried by lightning. I'm lucky the surge stopped at the modem!

Good morning! Just popping in really fast, have to get ready for my consultation with the oral surgeon this morning. Have to run to the first dentist's office and pick up my xrays to take with me.

I think hubby had a nice birthday, I found him some seat covers for the back seat of the pickup to match the covers he has on the front...not so exciting to me, but he liked them. And a video game from the kids. Made Philly cheese steak sandwiches and shrimp for dinner, and a white cake. He isn't much for sweets, so instead of making frosting, I put a lot of strawberries in the batter. Turned out pretty good! We all ate way too much last night.

Have a really great day! Sending big hugs to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    It's funny how people are different, isn't it? This hot weather is torture to me. I hate it. If autumn this year is as warm as I expect, I'm going to cry. Real, actual tears. I will mope and pout and be grouchy. I don't particularly like the freezing cold, but I prefer it to three-digit temps.
    I'm not crazy about heat when it's combined with humidity which is what we've been having here lately but will take that over cold any day. That's one reason why I chose AZ instead of FL, like most New Englanders, for my

retirement--sorry, Frank
    snowbird get-away.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I'm not crazy about heat when it's combined with humidity which is what we've been having here lately but will take that over cold any day. That's one reason why I chose AZ instead of FL, like most New Englanders, for my

retirement--sorry, Frank
    snowbird get-away.
    I knew I shouldn't've clicked that spoiler, what was I thinking?! Damn! I do appreciate the apology, however. Obviously, I'm still concerned over your delusion, though.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    Good morning! Just popping in really fast, have to get ready for my consultation with the oral surgeon this morning. Have to run to the first dentist's office and pick up my xrays to take with me.

I think hubby had a nice birthday, I found him some seat covers for the back seat of the pickup to match the covers he has on the front...not so exciting to me, but he liked them. And a video game from the kids. Made Philly cheese steak sandwiches and shrimp for dinner, and a white cake. He isn't much for sweets, so instead of making frosting, I put a lot of strawberries in the batter. Turned out pretty good! We all ate way too much last night.

Have a really great day! Sending big hugs to all!
    I'm coming over for leftovers!!!!! Yummmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Happy Friday, Tet! The site is being slow and weird and I can't post everywhere I'd like to. So let me take this opportunity to say:

Good Friday to all. Weekend in full sight. Hope everyone is safe after those storms yesterday. Mother Nature is acting up again.
    Please have a safe and fun weekend. Take some time to do something special just for "you". Self matters.
    Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join. Critters too.

(((((all in need or not)))))

Have a safe and wonderful weekend everyone!

Please be careful with storms and bad weather. Hope mother nature calm
    down soon. Here has been sunny and hot again today.

Take good care and be well too.

((all in need or not))
    ((Our Ka-Tet))
    ((Critters too))

Happy Friday!!

Night shift time at our house again. Going to take the kids out to the library in a bit, get them out of the house so it is quiet for a while for Daddy.

Kingricefan--come on over! Better hurry though, there are only 3 pieces of cake left!

Everyone have a good weekend!