Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 180

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 180 of 368 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Want to wish everyone a safe and wonderful week.

I'm glad to be back on MB again. Was busy last week. To long work hours.
    And I have got a flue now too.

Weather hasn't been very good. Cloudy, rainy, bad thunderstorms. But it's still very hot 20C and over.

Sad news to hear about Dee. Want send a big thanks to Maryann (Spidey) for letting me know.
    May she rest in peace and may her family and friends find peace as well. She will
    be missed by many.

Hope all is feeling well. Send healing vibes to all who not feel well.

Take good care and be well everyone.

Stay safe and careful too.

Hugs.

((all in need or not))
    ((Our Ka-Tet))

Well cat Iam with you. Had some dental work myself. But alot of pain at first feeling somewhat better today. Perhaps some type of soft food .Maybe an omolet but real food sounds hard.LOL
    In alittle more hurtful pain ,we have lost Dee (Booger53) gone to the clearing. I will miss her kind touching heart. She was one of my first friends when I joined this place.
    Hoping everyone has a decent week. For my son,its back to school!

Good Monday to all. Hope you all had a good weekend.
    Sad news for the SKMB- another Tet- Mate, our beloved Dee, has gone to the clearing. A gentle reminder to tell those you care about, that you do care and to live life in the now.
    Still keeping an eye on the tropics. Heat continues. Guess it's all part of summer.
    Ice herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.
    Love and green lights

((((all in need or not)))

Hi.

Man, I don`t want you to think I abandoned you guys or anything, but every time I open this page, all it does is scream " John Dalglish " in my face...and now Dee.
    I really, really, really cope hard with death, it takes me a LOOOONNNNGGGG time to even accept it happened, nevermind anything else, so...many times I just can`t.
    I lurk, I read from the outside sometimes, but my heart doesn`t seem to stop bleeding.
    I`m sorry and I apologize, but that`s the way it is.

Love and lights, my friends, love and lights.

Just know we miss you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Srbo View Post
    Hi.

Man, I don`t want you to think I abandoned you guys or anything, but every time I open this page, all it does is scream " John Dalglish " in my face...and now Dee.
    I really, really, really cope hard with death, it takes me a LOOOONNNNGGGG time to even accept it happened, nevermind anything else, so...many times I just can`t.
    I lurk, I read from the outside sometimes, but my heart doesn`t seem to stop bleeding.

(((((Dee and Family)))))

(((((Tet-mates)))))

(((((Srbo)))))

The genuine grief you folks have for Dee,who I never had the chance to talk with,is touching..she must have been something else.But then,the people here are something else,each unique in their own way..it has been such a privilege,a joy,and a help to be privy to this diverse group of good people.Tough to know what to say,but I do hope the clearing at the end of the path exists,and that we all make that journey and be well met someday..until then please accept condolences and a sincere hope and prayer for the soul of your friend Dee..

Quote Originally Posted by Srbo View Post
    Hi.

It's not fair, and it's not right, is it? It just is. I hope that soon you will smile more than cry with your memories.

Afternoon, Everybody.

Prayers, thoughts and comfort to all.

(((((((((((((((((((((((Ms.Dee, family, friends, Ka-Tet))))))))))))))))))))

Peace.