This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 181 of 368 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Hi.

I have a HORRIBLE sunburn, can`t keep my back straight...

Hope everybody is well, love and lights.

Good Tuesday to all. Got caught up in morning chores. Take care of the sunburn, Srbo.
    Heat continues. It's 90F with heat index of 99.
    Large ice herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join. Put you feet up and relax.

(((all in need or not)))

Quote Originally Posted by Srbo View Post
    Hi.

I have a HORRIBLE sunburn, can`t keep my back straight...

Hope everybody is well, love and lights.
    Not to make light of your sunburn, my friend, but I'm picturing you all bent over like an old man with really bad osteoperosis (spell check??) and it's making me smile. Have your daughter put lots of aloe lotion on it!!

Hi All! Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone is doing OK and having a good day? Going to be a hot one today for me, mid 90's they say. Gotta get the grass cut before it gets too hot. Not much else going on. Sending out all my good thoughts and positive vibes to everyone out there who may need them!!!!! Have a great day All!!

Hope all have safe and good Tuesday.

Finally two day off for me. I look forward these days.
    Weather is pretty bad. It's hard rain and storm outside. Our summer was short if
    the autumn decide to come already.

Hope all is feeling well.
    Take good care my friends and be careful.

((All in need or not))
    ((Our Ka-Tet))
    ((All critters too))

LongTallSally Guest

I had the weekend from hell. Another attempt on my life Saturday night and a wicked evil scream-fest Sunday morning. I've had two conversations with police, spent time with the victim's services lady at the women's center and have arranged for more help to try to get me out of hell faster. I can't go into the details here. Too effin' ugly. I've renewed my acquaintance with my favourite fighting art as well... and the cop I talked to today was extremely pleased to hear it.

I am grateful for the compassion the police and women's services have shown me in the past few days. No lectures, just help, because they can SEE how I have been trying to push forward. I've got to talk to some folks about their trucks and some strong bodies to help me move when the day comes. Life is busy. I also need to get a mobile phone.

you have nice way of saying hello jojo,with an international flavor,for those of us in the States..hope you feel well too and don't float away in the rain! Because,as Pennywise says,"we all float down here.."best to you and all tet members..mjs9153

Hello, Everybody.
    I hope you're all well. If not, hurry up and get better.
    It's hotter than normal again here. We have had a really warm Summer. I like Summer the best still.
    I am having some computer issues, so I will try to check in when I can.
    Take care of yourselves and those you love.

Sending hugs, love, good vibes, and anything else anyone might need.

((((((((Everyone))))))))))

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    I had the weekend from hell. Another attempt on my life Saturday night and a wicked evil scream-fest Sunday morning. I've had two conversations with police, spent time with the victim's services lady at the women's center and have arranged for more help to try to get me out of hell faster. I can't go into the details here. Too effin' ugly. I've renewed my acquaintance with my favourite fighting art as well... and the cop I talked to today was extremely pleased to hear it.

I am grateful for the compassion the police and women's services have shown me in the past few days. No lectures, just help, because they can SEE how I have been trying to push forward. I've got to talk to some folks about their trucks and some strong bodies to help me move when the day comes. Life is busy. I also need to get a mobile phone.
    I have to ask this, why are you still there???!!! Is there nowhere else you can go even just temporarily until you can find a more permanent solution...a friend?, a woman's shelter? Help me understand why you continue to stay in a place where it is that dangerous for you.