This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 182 of 368 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Wishing all a wonderful Wednesday!!!

Good Wednesday to all. Love that saying, MadamMack-- it speaks volumes.
    Have to agree with Ms Mod. LadyPain-- don't wait until it is too late. Prayers continue for guidance.

Heat continues- a fact of life for summer in the south.

Srbo, how is that sunburn? Take care.

A shout out to many of the SKMB members who are busy with life and can not visit as often as they would like. We are thinking about you all.

Iced herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

Pizza Day--- dig in.

It's a good day to live.

Thankee, Spidey. And prayers sent out to all those who want to be here, but sometime's just don't feel like they can (for reasons of sadness or otherwise).

(((((All in need or not)))))

Saying thankee to Ms. M for hanging in. Always.

Quote Originally Posted by Srbo View Post
    Hi.

I have a HORRIBLE sunburn, can`t keep my back straight...

Hope everybody is well, love and lights.
    How "horrible", Srbo? Are there blisters? If not, nor are there any open skin areas (breaking of skin), use a lotion that has lanolin in it.

Pizza sounds good Spidey! Perhaps we could blend mine in the blender! Hoping everyone is having a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Good Wednesday to all. Love that saying, MadamMack-- it speaks volumes.
    Have to agree with Ms Mod. LadyPain-- don't wait until it is too late. Prayers continue for guidance.

Heat continues- a fact of life for summer in the south.

Srbo, how is that sunburn? Take care.

A shout out to many of the SKMB members who are busy with life and can not visit as often as they would like. We are thinking about you all.

Iced herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

Pizza Day--- dig in.

Hey hey - back from Corfu and had a cracking holiday - lots of being pushed in the pool by my boys, cocktails, a boat trip or two, plenty of snorkeling and just a dash of scuba. Sadly also a rock climbing related injury leaving me with a left hand consisting of a hairline fracture to the thumb, a hairline fracture to the index finger and 2 spiral fractures to my middle fingers which are looking like they may need surgery! Oh - and 1 was also dislocated! Still, pinky is in perfect working order

Missed you guys big-big

LongTallSally Guest

Marsha, my allergies are too serious for me to live in community in any way because instead of one lu-lu trying to off me on purpose once in a while, I would have to watch out for a houseful of people doing it accidentally. There have also been mobility issues and it's been difficult for me to get around to places of late. My friends all have cats and I can't breathe in a cat's home for very long. Otherwise, I'd be in my friend's basement. I have had little access to the car as well and still have to figure out where the hell I'll get a truck and strong bodies to help with the big stuff when I move out.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    Marsha, my allergies are too serious for me to live in community in any way because instead of one lu-lu trying to off me on purpose once in a while, I would have to watch out for a houseful of people doing it accidentally. There have also been mobility issues and it's been difficult for me to get around to places of late. My friends all have cats and I can't breathe in a cat's home for very long. Otherwise, I'd be in my friend's basement. I have had little access to the car as well and still have to figure out where the hell I'll get a truck and strong bodies to help with the big stuff when I move out.
    Thank you for explaining. It just wasn't making sense to me why you would stay in that type of environment. Sorry you're between such a rock and hard place--stay safe until you can get out. (((Tracey)))

LadyPain, is there anyway the people you are talking to- social helper, cops, can help give you a lead on moving help? And is there a program in Canada that provides cell phones at minimal cost to those in need? Just thinking.

Hi All! Happy Wednesday to you All! LadyPain, if I lived closer to you I would be there in a heartbeat to help with the heavy lifting thing, well, at least some of it as I ain't exactly the big burly guy. I wish you the best in your efforts to get away from the psycho. I wish there was more I (we) could do. Keep us posted. Everyone else out there have a great day and be good to all you meet, you never know, they could be a big King fan!!