This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 183 of 368 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233283 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Want to wish everyone a great Wednesday!!

Hope all stay safe from storms and heat etc.. We had a terrible storm here yesterday and last night. Fortunately we didn't get
    power outages but it was near. When I was out and walk with doggies this morning I saw many fallen threes but only in the woods
    not near any houses and nobody get hurt in the storm we had. It's over now and even the rain stopped. Been pretty
    cold today only 10C Hope for warmer weather to the weekend. I want to try to row a boat for the first time
    in my life.

Take good care everyone. Will hold you in my thoughts and prayers Tracey hope everything will work out for
    you soon. ((Ladypain))

((all in need or not))
    ((Critters too))
    ((Our Ka-Tet))

Happy Hump Day, Everybody!

I pray everyone is well or getting better.

It's HOT!!!! Ya'll stay cool and safe.

*Grabbing a couple of slices of pizza and a large diet Coke. Lotsa of ice! Thanks, Ms. Spidey!)

((((((((((((((((((((((Prayers, thoughts and comforting vibes to all in need or not.))))))))))))))))))))))))

Peace.

LongTallSally Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    LadyPain, is there anyway the people you are talking to- social helper, cops, can help give you a lead on moving help? And is there a program in Canada that provides cell phones at minimal cost to those in need? Just thinking.
    My neighbour across the alley has a truck. He's a really nice guy and big and strong and I do believe that between even just him and I, the big stuff would be done easily enough. He and his wife also have a lot of friends, and I've met some of them where I work and they're decent folks. I figure I might try there. Women's services might have volunteers too. I've still got to meet with THAT particular worker.

I ordered a Virgin mobile last night. It's going to cost no more than a land line as long as I don't go over on my minutes.

LongTallSally Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Thank you for explaining. It just wasn't making sense to me why you would stay in that type of environment. Sorry you're between such a rock and hard place--stay safe until you can get out. (((Tracey)))
    Well, I've done everything I can, including freshenin' up somewhat on my favourite fighting art. The cop was impressed the nature of the fighting art I chose to brush up on. I've got a lot of support here.

I hope you get out soon, Tracey, and I sure am sorry you are going through this. Know that we are all thinking of and wanting peace for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I have to ask this, why are you still there???!!! Is there nowhere else you can go even just temporarily until you can find a more permanent solution...a friend?, a woman's shelter? Help me understand why you continue to stay in a place where it is that dangerous for you.
    Yes, why the hell indeed. DO SOMETHING! Before for you are killed or before you have to kill. DO SOMETHING! DAMN~!~~~

Just do it LadyPain. Get the hell on . . .those material items are not worth you life. Get the hell on. NOW!!!! Go.

Quote Originally Posted by MadamMack View Post
    Just do it LadyPain. Get the hell on . . .those material items are not worth you life. Get the hell on. NOW!!!! Go.
    Right now she's got no place to go.