Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 185

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 185 of 368 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Gosh, Tet. I've been pretty scarce this week. I apologize. Just needed a bit of a break from the 'puter. I'll not be able to catch up over the weekend either because we're breaking in the little trailer this weekend. Finally. Headed out to Ocean Shores. Do some beachcombing - things from the Japanese earthquake/tsunami are washing up. Never know what we'll find! (I'm wishing for stuff that's easy to sell . If anything exciting is spotted, I'll get pics. And I promise I'll check in more next week.

Good Friday to all. The weekend is in full sight. Hope everyone will have a safe and good weekend. May Mother Nature co operate for all who desire to garden or do summer activities.
    LadyPain, hope that you are safe.
    Siggie- keep the faith and know we are all here for you.
    Catch up day- so I'm off to bean bag central, iced herbal tea in hand. All are welcome to join.
    Enjoy the weekend, MsMod-- it's been a long week.

Hope you all have a great weekend. Headed to the dentist today and hope to enjoy myself a relaxing weekend.

Happy Friday!!! Banks suck and are some of the biggest crooks around. Mine wasn't always so, but has become one of the worst over the last year or so. Guess it's time for a change...but that is SUCH a PAIN in the rump!

Quote Originally Posted by Tery View Post
    Gosh, Tet. I've been pretty scarce this week. I apologize. Just needed a bit of a break from the 'puter. I'll not be able to catch up over the weekend either because we're breaking in the little trailer this weekend. Finally. Headed out to Ocean Shores. Do some beachcombing - things from the Japanese earthquake/tsunami are washing up. Never know what we'll find! (I'm wishing for stuff that's easy to sell . If anything exciting is spotted, I'll get pics. And I promise I'll check in more next week.
    That sounds like great fun, nothing like beachcombing!

(((((All in need or not)))))

(((((Srbo and family)))))

(((((Siggie)))))

Has anyone heard from LadyPain today?

Attachment 16065

Hope all is feeling well. I'm not feeling well. I had sore throat few days ago, yesterday my throat was all better.
    But woke up this morning with flue and sore throat AGAIN! I wish this darn flue will go away.

Weather has been pretty good today. Sunny and 18C something to be happy about
    at least My mom promised to teach me how to row the boat this weekend. I can't wait
    for that.

Siggy will hold you in my thoughts and prayers. (((Sig)))
    and you too Tracey hope you will be safe (((Ladypain)))

Please be safe from heat and storm and thunder whatever mother nature decide to give us.

((All in need or not))
    ((Our Ka-Tet))
    ((Critters too))

Hope you feel soon better, (((Jojo))), so you can have fun learning how to row a boat.