This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 187 of 368 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Greetings friends, hope all is well. I sure do miss stopping by the Cantina as regular as I was, but I'm sure that will change as things are starting to calm down a bit. My son playing football for Team USA went well and the new job is going great. I'm grabbing some pizza and green tea out of the fridge and sitting in the corner for a while. Tip of the hat to each of you.

LongTallSally Guest

*wanders in for a late night cuppa*

A very nice constable stopped by to check on me, saw the rough condition I am still in, although I am better than I was when I first came home from the ER, came inside the house with me and asked how I looked to my husband. My husband said I looked perfectly fine, so the cop took him outside for a chat. I chatted with the cop afterward for a few more minutes. Maybe I can have a better night.

So who's ready for work?

Yeah, me neither. But try to have a happy Monday anyway.

And I'm so glad to be watchin' some preseason football. I truly love this time of year because it'll only get better from here.

(((((Sending good vibes to LadyPain)))))

Just scrambling the eggs and brewing the coffee wishing I had enough lobster left over from yesterday for some hash (I can't believe it's only $4.50 a pound, I made my husband promise that any time lobster is under $5/lb we'd eat beans the rest of the week and have a lobster dinner).

Hope all is well with all of you, especially you LadyPain, and jacobtlong I am 100% in agreement with you that summer heading into fall is the best time of year. Soon there will be apple picking, cider doughnuts, hard cider brewing on the kitchen counter, and more pumpkin pie than you can shake a stick at. Also the annual read through of Harry Potter.

Good Monday to all. Hope the weekend was kind. Did anyone see the meteor shower? Cloudy here.
    Guiding vibes for LadyPain.
    Great to see you Cowboy. Always extra pizza for your visits!
    Have a great week everyone.
    Iced herbal tea i hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

((((all in need or not))))

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    the new job is going great.
    Howdy Cowboy, I must have missed that you have a new job...congratulations.

Anyhoo, feels like forever since I've been in here so just wanted to stop by and wish y'all a great week. I'm not really in the mood for "chatting" with people at the moment so all apologies to those who have been pm'ing and vm'ing me without response. I've been busy and am a wee bit knackered. Although I'm officially on holiday now for four weeks--woohoo--so will be back to my usual annoying self soon. Raaaahhhhhh!

Wishing everybody a great week.

Quote Originally Posted by Srbo View Post
    Wishing everybody a great week.
    Same to you! How's that sunburn this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Same to you! How's that sunburn this week?
    Oh, it`s all gone, nice brown tan now.
    Thanks for asking.

hope everyone is enjoying this Monday. My internet is in and out today. We are getting thunder and lightening. But along with it is the much needed rain, so can't complain. Have agreat week!