This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 191 of 368 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191192193201241291 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

LongTallSally Guest

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Hi folks. I'm waiting for the moving guy to come and give me an estimate. Moving forward slowly. Stressed. When I am out, I won't have enough cash for basics. It will be a few months before I can get disability. Still... I am looking forward to freedom. I might not be in here for a while, but I'll sign in on a friend's computer if I can, to leave a note. Life's screwy.

I'm sorry that in the short term it will add more stress to your life but very relieved to know that you'll soon be in a safer environment and hope that you'll have happier days ahead very soon. (((Tracey)))

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    Hi folks. I'm waiting for the moving guy to come and give me an estimate. Moving forward slowly. Stressed. When I am out, I won't have enough cash for basics. It will be a few months before I can get disability. Still... I am looking forward to freedom. I might not be in here for a while, but I'll sign in on a friend's computer if I can, to leave a note. Life's screwy.
    Good move, Lady. Thoughts and prayers.

(((((LadyPain)))))

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I'm sorry that in the short term it will add more stress to your life but very relieved to know that you'll soon be in a safer environment and hope that you'll have happier days ahead very soon. (((Tracey)))
    AWMS.

Holding you to love and green lights, Tracey.

Happy, happy Friday All!! I hope this finds you all in good health and spirits! (If not, just have more of the ol' spirits!) Just wanted to get on here and wish you all a good Friday and a wonderful weekend. I'm at work, while you guys read this, so won't be on here till later Friday evening. looks like things are looking (somewhat) up for our Lady!! I'm happy for her! Things will definately be taking a turn for the better for our Lady! Going to be a hot weekend here, but then things will turn alittle cooler this next week. I was planning on driving over to Seattle Sunday after work and staying till Tuesday but have too much to do here, so that's going to have to wait till the following week. I hope you all have a safe and happy weekend! see ya next week!! Be cool!

Good Friday to all. Overcast and signs of incoming rain here, but the heat continues.
    LadyPain- have a safe weekend.
    That's 16 circles plus the black one, Madam? Sleepless night makes the eyes focus in strange ways.
    Hope everyone will have a safe and fun weekend. Spend a little extra time doing something special for yourself. Self matters.
    Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

(((((all in need or not)))))

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    That's 16 circles plus the black one, Madam? Sleepless night makes the eyes focus in strange ways.
    And once seen are difficult to be unseen. My eyes don't usually focus the right way to see the hidden images but I scrolled back using the scroll wheel on my mouse and they jumped out at me.

Have a safe and great weekend everyone!!

My last day off and a work weekend ahead for me. Heat continue here too
    Spidey, okay if you can call 25C heat. Please stay safe with heat and rain in Spideyland
    Was and swim with doggies today The water was so cool and nice.

Be safe you too Tracey. Hold you in my thoughts and prayers. ((Ladypain))

Take good care my friends. Be well and careful too!

(((all in need or not)))
    ((Our Ka-Tet))
    ((All critters too))