Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 202

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 202 of 368 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Take it easy. I can't wait for Alabama to beat the snot out of Michigan tomorrow.

Since today is my day off I'll be cleaning my room and all that jazz. Pretty sure that my dust has another layer of dust on it.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    Got some cash in hand from the ministry. I'm waiting for a call back from the new landlady who will take my cash for a damage deposit AND rent. Hoping to arrange that ASAP and get it done.

I have assurances from the housing worker that I will get some subsidy to help with my rent until my PWD (Persons with Disability) classification goes through, that I will get some grocery store gift certificates to help with food and that there are hampers available. It'll also be easy enough to get my name off the title for the house, which I MUST do, and when all is said and done, I will be able to live much better eventually than I will for the next few months.

Stress levels are still pretty high here, but I am hanging in there.

I'll be off in the corner booth with a cup of earl grey tea and a big, fat cinny bun with cream cheese.
    Ah, good news! BTW, I initially read "stress levels" as "street levels" and was all "street levels of WHAT??? "

Hoping for the best week ever for everybody.
    Love and lights.

It's afternoon in Spideyland-- time for a break and the Cantina is the best place to relax.
    Hope everyone had a good weekend.
    Keeping in positive thought all those still in flooded areas and without electric. Heat wave in those areas too.
    All Tet- Mates are being held in good vibes.
    Off to bean bag central, iced tea and book in hand. All are welcome to join.

(((all in need or not)))

Hope all have a safe and great rest of this week.

Please be safe from storms and heat and rain whatever mother nature decide to
    give us. It was sunny and 15C here middle of the day but now when it's night almost it
    started to rain. Mornings are very cold already. Only had 7C this morning so winter is on the way.

Hope everyone is feeling well. My cough and flue are finally over and I hope it
    not return for a year or so.

((all in need or not))
    ((all critters too))

Hoping everyone has a beautiful day!

Good Wednesday to all. Sun is bright, sky is blue, little puffy white clouds forming objects in the sky.

Pizza day, so dig in folks. It's totally cyber calorie free. Saving one for Cowboy/ a root beer too.
    May all our Tet- Mates be safe.
    Ice heral tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join. Critters too.
    (((all in need or not)))

Happy Wednesday! Is anyone else still all messed up, with the holiday on Monday? I am still a day behind.

Just popping in with wishes for a great day and hugs for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Srbo View Post
    Hoping for the best week ever for everybody.
    Love and lights.
    Backatcha, Srbo.

Mmm, thanks for the pizza, Spidey, it hit the spot!
    Yeah, I'm still a bit outta whack with my weekdays here...but better to have the weekend come that much quicker!