This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 203 of 368 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253303 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Dropping in again... been down the rabbit hole for a bit and moving some bit things around, but everything is good and well here and I'm finally kicking back with some iced coffee!

I hope everyone had a good weekend, and it's so good to hear things are looking up for you, LadyPain!

Happy Wednesday.

Happy Wednesday, friends. It is more than wonderful to be here today. We survived the storm with no damage. Parts of our town flooded, but we stayed high and dry. My parents are home and well - their power was restored last night. I see that I've missed a lot around here, and I'm heartbroken about Deanna.

I've brought in some chocolate chip cookie dough brownies, full of butter and pecans and other healthy things. Peace out.

Hello, Everyone! I hope you're all well and having a great week!

Nothing new around here this week. Still staying too busy, still having great weather! We could use some rain, though. Send the extra here, if you don't mind.

Sending hugs, love, good vibes, and whatever else might be needed.......

((((((((((Everyone))))))))))))

LongTallSally Guest

*comes in and hides under the table in the corner and just bawls*

I had to call the police again. I'm not sure when the mean sh** did it, but it was some kind of chemical in my deep condition shampoo. Maybe drain opener. I've got chemical burns on my head, my hair has been badly damaged, and I might be having to cut off my long hair to a brush cut, damn near to the scalp, if the products don't work to save my hair.

I can't wait to get the hell out of here. He's effin' sadistic.

Always thinking about you.Praying you will be out soon. Stay safe. If you need a friend Iam here.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post

I had to call the police again. I'm not sure when the mean sh** did it, but it was some kind of chemical in my deep condition shampoo. Maybe drain opener. I've got chemical burns on my head, my hair has been badly damaged, and I might be having to cut off my long hair to a brush cut, damn near to the scalp, if the products don't work to save my hair.

((((((((((((LadyPain))))))))))))
    I really hope you are okay. I am so sorry that you are going through this. I hope you get everything set up quickly so you can be free!

Oh, hon, I am so sorry! What a sick f*ck! I hope, hope, hope that you are out of there soon!!!! You don't need this crap in your life! Please hang in there and keep us posted. Hugs to you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SusanNorton View Post
    Happy Wednesday, friends. It is more than wonderful to be here today. We survived the storm with no damage. Parts of our town flooded, but we stayed high and dry. My parents are home and well - their power was restored last night. I see that I've missed a lot around here, and I'm heartbroken about Deanna.

I've brought in some chocolate chip cookie dough brownies, full of butter and pecans and other healthy things. Peace out.
    Oooh! Those cookies look and smell delicious! But I don't suppose you made any without the nuts? See, I love pecans dearly, but they don't love me. Now, I didn't just bust in here for the goobitins (good bites)! I wanted to welcome you back to the fray, Susan! My prayers are answered! It's great when you have an entire planet praying for your safety!

SusanNorton, so thankful to see that you are safe. Now stay safe.

LadyPain, is here anyway, especially after this last incident, that you can be placed in protective custody until you can physically move out? Prayers.

If it's drain opener (and the old fashioned kind) then it's basically lye, isn't it? At a pharmacy I used to work at we sold "hair relaxer" that was lye based (meant to take the kink out of Black hair, I think) and in the same aisle were special conditioners and treatments for the hair after the "relaxing" treatment. If you only had the stuff on your hair briefly, for a wash, than those treatments should do the trick to fix your hair up. Meanwhile, you're lucky it didn't get in your eyes!