Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 213

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 213 of 368 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Placing sign in the Cantina window for Thursday morning..................

Buckwheat and Pyro are in the House !!!!

I hope everyone has a great Friday and weekend. Last week's football weekend was dismal for my teams, but it's a new weekend! Haven starts back tonight, DVR is set to record.

Mr. King, if you come across this post, again, another Happy Birthday! My brother's birthday is tomorrow, he is a former class clown, former marine, now TN state trooper that likes (with enthusiam) pulling people over.

Good Friday to all. Let the Uncle Stevie party begin.
    Hope everyone will have a safe and good weekend. Fall officially begins on Saturday. ( not so much in Fl)
    Large iced tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

((((( all in need or not )))))))

Want to wish everyone a safe and great weekend.

and also a happy happy Birthday to Stephen. May your days be long
    upon this earth.

Rained today again. We haven't seen much sun lately. You could send some sun and
    warm weather for us Spidey. I hate autumn. Winter is OK since snow it's beautiful and
    if it's not too cold I can spend some time to do outside chores. But who wants to
    be outside when it rain all the time. Yuck. I hope for better weather this weekend.

Hope all is feeling well or getting better soon.

Stay safe and be careful my friends.

((all in need or not))
    ((all critters too))
    ((the Ma-Tet))

Woohoo, it's officially Friday evening here so think I may open a bottle of vino and toast Uncle Stevie's birthday. Not that I need an excuse.

I saw my doctor today for my bad cough/chest and I'm now back on antibiotics as he thinks the infection deep in my lungs still hasn't fully cleared. If it's no better after a week he wants to send me for further investigations so hopefully I will be on top of the world again soon!
    Anyhoo, enough about me...hope everyone else is doing well. Have a great weekend folks, ta~ta now.

LongTallSally Guest

*wanders in for a cup of tea and a cinnamon bun with cream cheese icing*

Honey, I'm home!

*settles into a corner looking both exhausted and relaxed*

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    *wanders in for a cup of tea and a cinnamon bun with cream cheese icing*

Honey, I'm home!

*settles into a corner looking both exhausted and relaxed*
    Right where you belong. And hopefully once you're settled into your new place, the exhaustion will be a thing of the past.

Good Monday and welcome back LadyPain. Put your feet up and relax- you are among your friends and safe.
    Hope all had a good weekend.Kind of lazy dazy my way. Humidity is less in the morning,but still making that 90.
    Have a good day today- a a moment to just enjoy life.
    Off to bean bag central-- all are welcome to join.

(((all in need or not)))

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    Woohoo, it's officially Friday evening here so think I may open a bottle of vino and toast Uncle Stevie's birthday. Not that I need an excuse.

I saw my doctor today for my bad cough/chest and I'm now back on antibiotics as he thinks the infection deep in my lungs still hasn't fully cleared. If it's no better after a week he wants to send me for further investigations so hopefully I will be on top of the world again soon!
    Anyhoo, enough about me...hope everyone else is doing well. Have a great weekend folks, ta~ta now.
    Ally, I hope you feel better soon. That's the same thing that happened to me. After I finished the antibiotics mine came back worse than ever. I don't want to go to the doctor again, one bill was bad enough. So, instead I am off to the health food store to see what they've got. Ladypain, It is wonderful to see you here in the Cantina!! Spidey, I will take some of that steamy heat from you, it's 39 degrees here! I've had to turn the furnace on in the morning when the kids are getting ready for school!! Wasn't ready for that yet!! Wishing all Tet-Mates a happy, healthy and calm day!!

Good morning!

Lady Pain, welcome home.

I've got a sick little girl today, going to keep her home from school. I'm not feeling so great myself.

Hubby's work told them over the weekend that the hour cuts are not looking likely now, they are getting too many trains in. So that's good news!

Wishing everyone a great Monday, sending healing vibes to all who need them and big hugs too!