Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 214

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 214 of 368 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264314 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Must be something in the air. I have my boy home sick today. Give him some medicine and back to bed he went. Sure hope everyone gets better. Have a relaxing day!

Ugh, is it Monday already? Wake me up when it's Friday.

After narrowly escaping from the clutches of liver failure my dad is back at work today for the first time in about three months. Wish him luck. I won't see him until tomorrow night because I get to work closing shift tonight and I won't be home until everyone is asleep. Hopefully, he'll be fine with the exception of a case of the "first day back" jitters.

Good luck and hope everything goes well for your dad!

Have a great week everyone!!

I pray that all will feel better soon
    I think it's some autumn cold going on. Many here in my country are having flue and fever too. I had
    it twice few months ago so maybe I don't get it this time. But better to not say anything.

Weather's was rainy on Saturday and sunny on Sunday. But temps was pretty cold. Only 3C when
    I went to work Sunday morning. Days are also getting colder was only 11C on Saturday. Brrr...

Please take good care everyone and stay safe. OK!

I am so happy for you Ladypain. Now I hope it's getting better for you.

((all in need or not))
    ((our Ma-Tet))

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    *wanders in for a cup of tea and a cinnamon bun with cream cheese icing*

Honey, I'm home!

*settles into a corner looking both exhausted and relaxed*
    YAY! I'll drink some herbal tea to that, and maybe something a little bit stronger, maybe even hot chocolate!!

Morning and Monday to everybody else.

It's feeling like autumn in these parts. I've been making sugar-free pumpkin this and sugar-free pumpkin that all over the place, and so far no one is sick so I'll attribute that to the magical properties of pumpkin and cider. On the other hand, it feels like my usual seasonal affective disorder is setting in ALREADY this year and I have zero patience with myself for loafing around feeling sorry for myself.

Hope the rest of you have uncomplicated and wonderful autumns to look forward to!

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by jacobtlong View Post
    Ugh, is it Monday already? Wake me up when it's Friday.

After narrowly escaping from the clutches of liver failure my dad is back at work today for the first time in about three months. Wish him luck. I won't see him until tomorrow night because I get to work closing shift tonight and I won't be home until everyone is asleep. Hopefully, he'll be fine with the exception of a case of the "first day back" jitters.
    Awesome news. Sometimes going to work is a good thing. Tell him your ka-tet is pulling for him (and he will look at you funny and say, "what the hell are you talking about" - which probably isn't the first time)

Have a great rest of Monday, and great rest of the week! 2 of my 3 football teams squeaked out victories over the weekend, and I'm leary over the upcoming weekend games.

Happy Tuesday everyone! Two weeks from tomorrow I will be winging my way Northward.... Yep. I'm going to Toronto!! Going to hang out with Anni and we're going to see Rush in their natural habitat We're both pretty psyched!!

Have a great week, Tet. Hope everyone gets better real soon (I swear by olive leaf extract). ((((whoever needs one))))

Happy Tuesday!

Congrats on the trip, Tery. Good luck with your husband's job, jacobtlong.

I could use some good thoughts for my sister-in-law. She's been unemployed since she graduated college in 2009 and just got a job in a factory. No one in her family has ever done manufacturing work (or anything but desk work since the family came over from Italy) and it's hitting her hard. I fear she's going to burn out within weeks - can't communicate with her fellow employees, stands all day, very repetitive work, has Hispanic music blasted at her the entire shift or shifts (part of the problem there is language barrier, the other part is that it's not the genre of music she listens to). But if she loses this job I have a feeling she'll have no options but to move in with us in four months time at the latest, which would mean losing her dog... Ugh. Awful.

Good luck to everyone, enjoy the fall weather!

(I swear by olive leaf extract).
    Tery, Ugh, you reminded me( I'm glad you did)........I bought some liquid olive leaf extract that I should be taking.( buy the pill form trust me) It is just hard to swallow literally! It tastes like I ate a wet grass clump from underneath my lawn mower. Mint flavor my fanny LOL! Seriously, the lady at the health food store swears by it too. There's got to be something to it even if it tastes like hay. Have a happy, healthy and great day everyone....