Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 215

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 215 of 368 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Good Tuesday to all. Hope the day is treating you kindly. More healing vibes for all those with colds/flu/just not feeling well.
    Tery, have a blast at the concert and give Anni our best.
    Touch of Fall here with lower humidity at night, but days continue to 90.
    Ice herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

(((all in need or not)))

Quote Originally Posted by Tery View Post
    Happy Tuesday everyone! Two weeks from tomorrow I will be winging my way Northward.... Yep. I'm going to Toronto!! Going to hang out with Anni and we're going to see Rush in their natural habitat We're both pretty psyched!!

Have a great week, Tet. Hope everyone gets better real soon (I swear by olive leaf extract). ((((whoever needs one))))
    Oh. I was not aware you were a Rush fan, Tery.

Give Anni my best! (she'll say "is that all there is?")

Happy Tuesday everyone!

I'm still not feeling so great. I feel better the longer I'm up, but then it comes back with a vengeance in the evenings. Ali is better, though, and happy to be going to school today.

They don't know which end is up at hubby's work. First they say hour cuts, then Friday it was no we aren't doing it, then last night all the schedules are reflecting the hour cuts. Yes, no, yes...figure it out. That adds a lot of stress just not knowing what is going on. I guess we are just going to plan on it happening, and do the best we can, and if it doesn't, then it's a bonus.

Going to take it easy today, rest as much as possible while the kids are gone. Healing vibes and hugs to all!

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    ...Healing vibes and hugs to all!
    Backatcha, Cat.

(((((Cat and family)))))

Life's a bit on the rough side for me at the moment, but it's nothing we won't survive. Could use some good vibes, though, and a visit from the money fairy and the housework fairy. THEY ARE NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.

Good to see you back, LadyPain. May your life get a little more predictable and boring for a while.

((((Todash))))

Can't help ya with the money fairy or the housework fairy, would you let me know if you find them? Maybe we can trap them in a jar and take some of their magical fairy dust. Just a little, we won't be too greedy, will we? Or else we need to learn how to twitch our noses like Samantha from Bewitched, and everything will be good! ( how much fun would that be? )

(((Todash))) I've fallen off the wagon over the summer doing outdoor projects but this site had helped a lot before that with the housework routines.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    (((Todash))) I've fallen off the wagon over the summer doing outdoor projects but this site had helped a lot before that with the housework routines.
    Thanks! I've tried Flylady before and failed rather miserably, but now that I have a little chemical assistance, I think I have a better chance of making it stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Tery View Post
    Rush in their natural habitat
    That's really funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I know it's time to vacuum when the pet hair makes it hard to see the rug...