Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 217

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 217 of 368 FirstFirst ... 117167207215216217218219227267317 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    All this talk about cleaning. I'm going to have to take a scrubbie into the shower today and deal with that.

I'm loving being on my own again. I get to smile more these days. I think I'll just take a cup of spiced chai and sit off on the patio today. It looks like another fine autumn day coming my way.
    That sounds like a little bit of paradise!

(And happy birthday, jacobtlong, I don't know how I missed it!)

Hello, Everyone!
    Time is just flying by still. I can't believe September is almost gone.
    It was really nice when I left my house this morning, so I wore shorts. Of course, it got colder and colder as the day went on. And it decided to pour while I was running errands this afternoon. I got soaked three different times! You would think after living here my whole life, I would know better than to leave the house without a jacket in September. After I got home, I realized that my umbrella was in my van the whole time, too. Yeah. I'll remember for sure tomorrow!

I hope you are all having a fantastic week out there!
    Take care of yourselves and those you love.
    Sending hugs, love, good vibes, and whatever else might be needed......
    ((((((((((((Everyone))))))))))))

LongTallSally Guest

*wanders in late and leaves a plate full of oatmeal raisin bitter chocolate chunk cookies on the bar*

Help yourself folks. I'll be outside with a cup of tea soon, looking at the stars.

Good Wednesday to all. Thankee kindly for the cookies, LadyPain. The stars are so beautiful at night. Enjoy the calm and peace it offers you.
    Cooler this morning, but still hitting that 90F mark.
    Pizza day- all varieties an dall cyber calories free. Placing one in the frig for Cowboy.
    Off to bean bag central. Book and iced herbal tea in hand. All are welcome to join.

(((all in need or not)))

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

We have an electronic bathroom scale and I stepped on it and it showed that I only weighed 89 lbs. These electronic scales are kind of funky sometimes and you usually have to weigh yourself a few times until you get the same number twice. So I stepped on it several more times and still only weighed 89 lbs. I decided the battery must be bad so I went and bought a battery for it and replaced it. I stepped on the scale and weighed 88.5 lbs this time. So I'm thinking, "what the hell is going on here?" I took the battery out and put it back in and got the same results. I then wondered if maybe there was a reset button so I examined it closely for a reset and found a switch on the bottom of the scale. Of course, the switch was for kilograms or pounds. I guess the switch got moved somehow. I felt kind of dumb.

Happy Hump day!

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!

Only one day off for me tomorrow. Many of my co workers are sick and we
    don't have enough people so they need me in work. Grrrrr... I really hoped
    for Friday off too since it was meant that I should have had two day off.
    But I get money so not to unhappy about it.

Hope all is gonna feel well very soon. Send healing vibes to all who need it.

Weather's been cloudy and cold today. I heard from a friend yesterday that
    it's gonna be a very cold and snowing winter here up in north. I hope it's
    not true. But will see.

Take good care my friends. Stay safe too.

((all in need or not))

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    We have an electronic bathroom scale and I stepped on it and it showed that I only weighed 89 lbs. These electronic scales are kind of funky sometimes and you usually have to weigh yourself a few times until you get the same number twice. So I stepped on it several more times and still only weighed 89 lbs. I decided the battery must be bad so I went and bought a battery for it and replaced it. I stepped on the scale and weighed 88.5 lbs this time. So I'm thinking, "what the hell is going on here?" I took the battery out and put it back in and got the same results. I then wondered if maybe there was a reset button so I examined it closely for a reset and found a switch on the bottom of the scale. Of course, the switch was for kilograms or pounds. I guess the switch got moved somehow. I felt kind of dumb.
    Cute story! Thanks for the laugh!!

Iam thinking great way to feel good about your weight.

This made me think of the first time I had a car that could switch from km to mph and I didn't realize I'd accidentally hit that button. Looked at the speedometer and nearly had a heart attack until my brain reconciled the fact that I was not going anywhere near the speed limit (I thought) it was telling me I was doing.