Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 222

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 222 of 368 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Good Tuesday to all. It's good to see you Srbo , JT and Cujo. The pet zone is all set up with play toys, treats, cool clear water, kibbles and sofa beds for napping. A fly safe zone for LuLu, and Spartan too.

Rain this morning, but still warm. No Fall here yet. I keep hoping-- maybe I'll just go out and paint the leaves red, orange and gold.
    Iced herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. Good to see you sitting on the patio LadyPain. All are welcome to join.

(((((all in need or not/ and those who are suffering in silence))))

Happy what's left of Tuesday, really windy and wet here tonight, but I don't care because I bought a bottle of Youngs Double Chocolate Stout from my local TESCO, I haven't seen any in the shops for ages so I will be enjoying that later on. Long days and pleasant nights.

Happy Wednesday to all. Half way to Friday. The week is going by to fast. Son is off on fall break and been enjoying not getting up at 3;00 in the morning.

Happy Wednesday to all. Cyber Pizza Day so enjoy. Another wet, soggy, and rain-filled day here in the sunshine state. Think I'll make it a warm cup of herbal tea today and head over to bean bag central. All are welcome to join. Stay in the positive!

(((all in need or not))))

It's a beautiful day ... it appears. I may have to actually go outside in order to experience it.

Happy Wednesday everyone!! This week IS going fast.

Was a madhouse here this morning, as I was trying to get all 3 kids fed, dressed and ready for school while getting myself ready too. Needed to get a few groceries, and wanted to just head straight to the store after taking them to school.

There is a definite bite in the air today, it is only about 39 degrees right now, about 10:30 am. The wind is blowing and it is misting rain a little. Yesterday was 84, and now today it's not even 40. Crazy Wyoming weather. Still supposed to see some snowflakes on Friday. I believe it today!

Sending everyone good vibes, enjoy your day!

I thought I would share a couple of my favorite pictures with you. The first one was taken earlier this Summer. The second one is one that I took this morning of my daughter. ( who fell asleep in LR watching TV last night) The thought going through my head as I took the picture was little Miss Dr. Doolittle.Attachment 16272Attachment 16273

Ugh I had to scale down the picture of the kid/dogs, ( a lot) but, on the left hand side of the picture my daughter is under all those blankets and dogs. The picture of the Heron was taken by my youngest. She got really, really close to the Heron. ( they never let me do that) Sorry, I would have included these details but, I had a hard time getting my computer to cooperate with scaling them down and then finding them.

Placing sign in the Cantina window for Thursday morning...................

Buckwheat and Pyro are in the House !!!!