Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 223

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 223 of 368 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233273323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    Happy Wednesday everyone!! This week IS going fast.

Was a madhouse here this morning, as I was trying to get all 3 kids fed, dressed and ready for school while getting myself ready too. Needed to get a few groceries, and wanted to just head straight to the store after taking them to school.

There is a definite bite in the air today, it is only about 39 degrees right now, about 10:30 am. The wind is blowing and it is misting rain a little. Yesterday was 84, and now today it's not even 40. Crazy Wyoming weather. Still supposed to see some snowflakes on Friday. I believe it today!

Sending everyone good vibes, enjoy your day!
    You ain't got the monopoly on the weird weather, my dearest! It was 33 degrees on the way to work this morning, I had some frost on my car. I'm so-o not looking forward to winter at all!! I wish it was low 70's all year long so I could at least get out and ride my bike whenever I wanted to.

Happy Thursday, Tet! And welcome to October

Sending lots of hugs and good vibes where needed. And blankies. Warm blankies. It's getting cold now!

One week until Toronto!

Good morning!

KRF, I hear ya! It was 31 when I took the kids to school this morning. BRRR. We did see our first snowflakes yesterday! Today is mostly sunny, but we're not supposed to get much above 40, and still have a chance to see more snow tomorrow, although it has dropped from a 60% chance to 30%. Kids were all bundled up in their winter coats, hats and gloves in the school yard this morning.

Not much going on in my world today, should be fairly quiet until the kids come home. Just going to cuddle up with my coffee and a big blankie and take 'er easy. Have a great Thursday!!

the weather has been changing so much here. I have caught myself a nasty ole cold. hope everyone has a great Thursday,whatever their weather is,

Quote Originally Posted by king family fan View Post
    the weather has been changing so much here. I have caught myself a nasty ole cold. hope everyone has a great Thursday,whatever their weather is,
    That stinks! I hope that you get feeling better soon. ( our weather is a little nuts here too. Cold, rainy, and windy this morning.....Now it's 70.

Happy and nice vacation, Marsha, love, speed and lights to all of my family here.

Cowboy..some of the pizza left?
    I got some more tea.
    Yahoo!
    Love ya` all.

LongTallSally Guest

*wanders in for a sandwich and a cup of tea*

Good morning folks. I've been in my place for a few weeks now and things just keep getting better. I get enough sleep now. What a difference that makes. I'm also starting to do creative stuff again. You all know what this means? I'm alive again!

I'll be out on the back patio in a sheltered corner having my lunch al fresco.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post

Good morning folks. I've been in my place for a few weeks now and things just keep getting better. I get enough sleep now. What a difference that makes. I'm also starting to do creative stuff again. You all know what this means? I'm alive again!

That makes me smile. Am so glad to hear how well you're doing and can't help thinking things will just get better!

Quote Originally Posted by king family fan View Post
    Where is this weather change you are speaking about? Here's the official weather report after the sun finally came out........... It is October???????????

Mostly Cloudy

89F

32C

Humidity61%
    Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
    Barometer30.16 in (1021.0 mb)
    Dewpoint74F (23C)
    Visibility10.00 mi
    Heat Index98F (37C)

Last Update on 4 Oct 1:53 pm EDT

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post

I'm so happy for you! I'm proud of you too.