Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 224

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 224 of 368 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226234274324 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Hey Spidey...

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

Friday at long last. Hope all will have a safe and good week, get all those "put off" chores accomplished during MsMod vacation, and ck in with the social groups.
    Weather remains the same here. Who is going to be the first Tet- Mate to build a snowman??
    Herbal Tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

Ms. Mods going on vacation! Have agreat time Marsha, but hurry back we will miss you! Hope everyone has a safe wonderful weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Friday at long last. Hope all will have a safe and good week, get all those "put off" chores accomplished during MsMod vacation, and ck in with the social groups.
    Weather remains the same here. Who is going to be the first Tet- Mate to build a snowman??
    Herbal Tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

Ms. Mods going on vacation! Have agreat time Marsha, but hurry back we will miss you! Hope everyone has a safe wonderful weekend.
    Dammit! What's the matter with you people around here, dammit?!

Want to wish everyone a safe and great weekend!

Have a great and relaxing vacation Ms Mod!

Try to rest and enjoy the vacation week!! That's an a order.

I haven't feel so well these last two days. Now I finally start to see again.
    On Wednesday evening when I came home from work my eye decide to start to
    bother me for real and I had to go to hospital 10 PM on the night. They look at my eye
    gave me antibiotic eye drops and two day sick leave. Yesterday I was sleep the whole day
    only woke up when I had to put eye drops or eat. My eye was so sore that I didn't
    know how I could be. OK I woke up this morning still a sore eye and put more eye drops and
    continue with the sleep. Now finally when time is 4 PM Friday 5th my eye finally are getting better.
    Huh in two days I have been in a lot of pain. I really hope this will end soon. I was thinking that I maybe have
    to go through a eye surgery or something so I get ride of this scar and can live my life without thinking
    when the pain came back again. But I surely find out something. You can't image how painful a eye can
    be.

It has raining here in two days and it's getting colder too. I hope for better weather this weekend
    when I am finally off and my eye is OK again. Was little afraid that my eye is spoil my weekend off
    but obviously not.

Please take good care everyone and be well.
    Stay safe too.

((all in need or not))
    ((our-Ma-Tet))

Wishing Ms.Mod a safe, fun, and relaxing vacation. ( try to keep those chores to a minimum)

(((Jojo))) Hope your eye heals up soon and the pain goes away. It would be good if there was something that could do more permanently to help that out.

((((((((Johanna)))))) many healing vibes for your eye.

Thanks for the vacation wishes! Hope everyone has a good rest as well. Be sure to check in now and then as there will be some announcements while I'm away that I wouldn't want you to miss thinking nothing would be happening while I'm gone.