Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 225

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 225 of 368 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Thanks for the vacation wishes! Hope everyone has a good rest as well. Be sure to check in now and then as there will be some announcements while I'm away that I wouldn't want you to miss thinking nothing would be happening while I'm gone.
    Vacation???..well by golly gums I don't remember havin' that run by me..um, perhaps one too many brownies?
    Sure gonna miss knowin' where I can find ya, well, during regular bidness hours, even if it's just for a little while...hmm, now on the other hand, I do have a pretty terrific imagination.
    Muchos fun!..yeah yeah, I know, your one o' them 'accomplishing' sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Vacation???..well by golly gums I don't remember havin' that run by me..um, perhaps one too many brownies?
    Sure gonna miss knowin' where I can find ya, well, during regular bidness hours, even if it's just for a little while...hmm, now on the other hand, I do have a pretty terrific imagination.
    Muchos fun!..yeah yeah, I know, your one o' them 'accomplishing' sorts.
    Yup, have had the announcement in the News Forum since Monday. Will be sporting my plaid flannel shirt while doing yard chores and cleaning the garage to get ready for *gag* winter. I know how that gets your imagination going.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Yup, have had the announcement in the News Forum since Monday. Will be sporting my plaid flannel shirt while doing yard chores and cleaning the garage to get ready for *gag* winter. I know how that gets your imagination going.
    Ooooooo,The Flannel, rrrrwwwww ~sniiiiiiiff~ *cough*cough* and I can almost smell the gasoline and wood chips wafting in the breeze!
    Um, I take it by the tone that today isn't perchance, Tuesday?
    Drt, I just knew I shoulda put fresh batteries in my calender, butt I'ma try and ketchup whilst you be gone

TGIF, folks!

Have a nice 'vacation' MsMod.
    Glad to hear your eyes is getting better, Jojo.
    LadyPain, it's great to hear how your life has improved. It really lifts my day to see it.

As for these parts, they've been kind of warm and very rainy, but that means lots of wild mushrooms! My five year old just sat down and read a chapter book, so I'm on cloud nine today. It's her first chapter book, I'm thinking of having it bronzed...

Morning! Happy Friday!

It's snowing again here. Guess the weather people were right. The lawns and cars have a blanket of white. Should see about an inch over the course of the day, but it looks like there is already almost that much on my deck. So might be more. Wish I had gotten some stuff for chili when I grocery shopped the other day, that sounds really good this morning.

((((Johanna)))) Take care and feel better!

((((all in need or not))))

Wishing everyone a happy weekend, and happy vacation Marsha!

LongTallSally Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBook View Post
    TGIF, folks!

Have a nice 'vacation' MsMod.
    Glad to hear your eyes is getting better, Jojo.
    LadyPain, it's great to hear how your life has improved. It really lifts my day to see it.

As for these parts, they've been kind of warm and very rainy, but that means lots of wild mushrooms! My five year old just sat down and read a chapter book, so I'm on cloud nine today. It's her first chapter book, I'm thinking of having it bronzed...
    Aww, thank you. It kind of lifts my day, too.

*grabs a mug of hot chocolate and heads outside to listen to what morning sounds like*

Happy Friday, y'all! Heading down to my hometown to pick up my mom this weekend, then two weeks of insanity as I get the house prepared for a houseful of guests ... and make 283 million cupcakes.

Hi, Everyone!

I hope you all have a nice weekend. And also a good week next week while Ms. Mod is gone. Enjoy your time off, Ms. Mod!
    Winter is coming. It hasn't snowed here in Colorado Springs yet, but I know it won't be long. Maybe tomorrow. Yuck.

Be well and take care of those you love.
    Sending hugs, love, good vibes, and whatever else you might need.....

((((((((((((((Everyone)))))))))))))

Hope all have had a great time while Ms Mod was away and hope
    Ms Mod had a realxing and super great vacation.

Welcome Back Ms Mod!!!

It's been great here on this side of the world. Much rain lately and colder weather but guess it's the sign of winter.

Want to wish everyone a safe and happy Wednesday. Take good care my friends and be well.

((all in need or not))