Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 229

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 229 of 368 FirstFirst ... 129179219227228229230231239279329 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by MadamMack View Post
    I would fight for this brave young lady. So many odds against her but still she has the courage to STAND.

Perhaps this senseless shooting will become the catalyst to make a huge change in that area of the world? Let's hope......

Touching base and TGIF!

Good luck with the snake, Tina. Do you have any wall vents or heaters convenient to a little cold blooded animal by any chance? We lived in an old fashioned place with heat registers in the floor and the cats (who I swear think they're cold blooded) collected on those until no heat could get out.

Stay safe with the storm, LasyPain! Though I guess it might be over now.

Welcome back, MsMod. Belatedly.

Nothing much going on here except everyone is sick. And my eldest's birthday is in a day or two and she can't even eat. Sigh.

Hi MrsBook...thanks for asking, but no we don't have any vents. We have radiant electric heat. They kind of look like the forced air heaters, only they are mounted up high close to the ceiling.

Sending get well wishes for all of you in your family! Hope your oldest can enjoy some cake on her birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by MadamMack View Post
    I would fight for this brave young lady. So many odds against her but still she has the courage to STAND.

The fact she survived is a miracle, I'm sure this young lady is going to be an inspiration to many.

Have a great weekend folks, enjoy.

Hile Gunslingers, hope everybody is doing well.

Good Morning to all. Hope it was a good weekend. Sending sunshine and warmth to those in need. Finally getting Fall-like here in Fl.
    Have a great day and remember to take some time for yourself. Off to bean bag central with ice tea in hand. All are welcome to join.

(((all in need or not)))

Good morning, everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

I am happy to report I found the snake. I was cleaning up the huge mess I made looking for him, and heard the cat making a fuss in the bedroom, so I ran in there, and there he was, slithering up a fishing pole. I have no idea where he was hiding, but I was so relieved he finally came out! He seems to be just fine, he was a little jumpy but not aggressive at all. Slithered right into my hand. I fed him and put him back in his tank. Latches are secure and I put some small pieces of petrified wood on top just to add some more weight. We named him Harry, after Houdini...thanks to a suggestion from GNTL.

I have my basement all put back together, finishing up what is left of the laundry today.

Have a really great Monday, my friends. Big hugs to all.

Tina, So glad that you found Houdini!! Glad all is set to rights and you can relax. Wishing all Tet-Mates a happy and healthy day!!

Hi. I hope you all are very fine this morning. I just finished PMing everyone I have listed on my Interested in Attending the SKMB Kon 2013 List this link about a Kon tour of sk-related Bangor discussion...

http://www.stephenking.com/forums/gr...gmessage588976

We need to have at least 15 members interested in order for the Bangor Convention & Visitors Bureau to schedule a special tour for us. Also, if you're interested in attending the Kon and haven't listed yourself let me know in the thread at the above link or via PM at...

http://www.stephenking.com/forums/me...9147-blunthead

Thanx!

Ahhhh ... Good morning, all. Happy happy Monday! Cupcakalypse has been successfully concluded, and this is gonna be a great week.