Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 231

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 231 of 368 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

LongTallSally Guest

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    Hi All! Hope this finds you all in good health and spirits! How's everyone's day going? Mine so far: go to get a haircut and the power is out at the barber shop! Then I go to check on my car that I dropped off last week to have repainted (down the street from the barber shop) only to find out that their sprayer had malfunctioned last week so it's not ready (and apparently no one that works there knows how to use a phone to call me to let me know that it's NOT READY!!). Go to the auto parts store to get the little tiny light bulb for above the rear liscense plate and a new radiator cap and am told that the cap has to be ordered, they don't carry it in stock (for a 2011 Focus)! Sometimes life is just frustrating, but I'm dealing with it.

LadyPain, do you take Glucosamine? If not, it might help with your joints. My knees used to kill me (abused from years of selling shoes- up and down, up and down, bending all the time, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week). Give it a try, it takes a month or so to see results but it does help.

Everyone have a great day!!! Be good to all you meet!
    My pain is autoimmune. I had another drop in my prednisone dose a couple of weeks back and it triggered this pain. Glucosamine helps with wear/tear arthritis.

Phew... what a day!

Everyone having a good one? I hope you are. I had to have a talk with a couple of co-workers about them bringing their personal lives into work and that sure was fun. Nothin' quite like telling my manager that she should stop fighting with her freaking obnoxious kid (who happens to be a co-worker). Yep, nothing but fun.

But I believe that the issue will be resolved. If not, I guess it's time to for me to move on to greener (and slightly more well-paying) pastures.

But for now it's time to lay back, watch some anime, and try to forget I have to work tomorrow.

Another new Cantina?

Want to wish everyone a great Wednesday

Hope all is feeling well or getting better very soon.

No snow yet but I heard that forecast talk about snow for maybe next week so we'll see.
    But the temps don't go higher then 2C even middle of the day and under zero
    on the night.

Stay safe and be careful. Take good care too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lepplady View Post
    Another new Cantina?
    It's a popular place. Jordan started a new one as the old one had gotten so big that it was slowing things down when the page needed to refresh. He did that for a number of threads in an effort to speed up the entire site.

Good Wednesday to all. Sending out healing vibes for all who are not feeling well, and calming vibes for all who need less stress in their life!
    Thoughts go out to those in Jamaica. Seems Tropical Storm/Hurricane Sandy wants to visit the sandy beaches.
    Cloudy today but still hitting the 80's Much better than 90's.
    Pizza Day- so enjoy. Off to bean bean ba central. All ate welcome to join.

((( all in need or not)))

Morning! Hope everyone is having a good start to their day.

It is rainy/snowy/foggy here. Was yesterday too. I got up around 3 this morning, I couldn't sleep. Made a pot of coffee and just stood looking out the window at the fog for a while, thinking thoughts of The Mist.

Sending everyone good vibes and hugs. Have a good Wednesday!

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Wednesday. ( yay the weekend is almost here) Keeping everyone in the path of Sandy in my thoughts and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    Morning! Hope everyone is having a good start to their day.

It is rainy/snowy/foggy here. Was yesterday too. I got up around 3 this morning, I couldn't sleep. Made a pot of coffee and just stood looking out the window at the fog for a while, thinking thoughts of The Mist.

Sending everyone good vibes and hugs. Have a good Wednesday!
    Yep. Every single time it's foggy out, I half-expect hideous Lovecraftian monsters to come swooping out of the sky and pick us off one by one, and although I love the fog, I'm never entirely at ease until it burns off. Thanks, Uncle Steve!

Hi All! It's foggy here as well, as Cat said it was foggy also in her part of the world. Glad I have the day off today, wish I had a fireplace so I could curl up in front of it with a good book and my cats basking in the warmed laying on the floor next to me. Oh well, I suppose we could lay on top of the floor registers when the furnace kicks on? Hope everyone has a great day!!!! Be cool!!