This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 232 of 368 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

  1. #2311
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    14,080

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    Hi All! It's foggy here as well, as Cat said it was foggy also in her part of the world. Glad I have the day off today, wish I had a fireplace so I could curl up in front of it with a good book and my cats basking in the warmed laying on the floor next to me. Oh well, I suppose we could lay on top of the floor registers when the furnace kicks on? Hope everyone has a great day!!!! Be cool!!
    You could load a fireplace screen saver onto your computer for a little ambiance.


  2. #2312
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    771

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    Fall temps keep coming and going here.... last Sunday downtown Mobile had it's annual Halloween zombie walk... Life seems to go up and down simultaneously sometimes, anybody else get that impression? No fireplace screensavers for me yet.....

  3. #2313
    LongTallSally's Avatar
    LongTallSally Guest

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    The ministry effed up and I have no support check in the mailbox today. I have to go to see them tomorrow. My advocate will take me there and help me out with it.

    I'll be off in the corner with a box of Kleenex drying my eyes.

    *grabs a bottle of Stoli and hides out for a while*

  4. #2314
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    4,351

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    The ministry effed up and I have no support check in the mailbox today. I have to go to see them tomorrow. My advocate will take me there and help me out with it.

    I'll be off in the corner with a box of Kleenex drying my eyes.

    *grabs a bottle of Stoli and hides out for a while*
    Is your Stoli raspberry flavored? If so, then I want some!!

  5. #2315
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Yet to be discovered
    Posts
    1,571

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    You could load a fireplace screen saver onto your computer for a little ambiance.
    This reminds me of a scene from a show called the IT crowd, in which there is a fire in the office. So the boss walks in and says, 'hey, nice screen saver'. You'd probably have to watch it to find the humor. I'd certainly recommend the show, it's episodes are 30 minutes, so there a quick watch.

  6. #2316
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Just north of Duma Key
    Posts
    11,220

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    Placing sign in the Cantina window for Thursday morning....................

    Buckwheat and Pyro are in the House !!!!

  7. #2317
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    south
    Posts
    4,200

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    Perhaps it will be in the mailbox today. Best of luck. Don't worry to soon. Hopefully it is just alittle late.


    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    The ministry effed up and I have no support check in the mailbox today. I have to go to see them tomorrow. My advocate will take me there and help me out with it.

    I'll be off in the corner with a box of Kleenex drying my eyes.

    *grabs a bottle of Stoli and hides out for a while*

  8. #2318
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,884

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    (((LadyPain))) I hope that you get it straightened out soon. Sending hugs and good vibes to you. To all of you East Coasters be safe there's a storm brewin". Wishing all Tet-Mates a beautiful day and an excellent weekend. ( gonna be busy so will wish it early)

  9. #2319
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,847

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    Quote Originally Posted by nate_watkins View Post
    This reminds me of a scene from a show called the IT crowd, in which there is a fire in the office. So the boss walks in and says, 'hey, nice screen saver'. You'd probably have to watch it to find the humor. I'd certainly recommend the show, it's episodes are 30 minutes, so there a quick watch.
    Love that show.

  10. #2320
    LongTallSally's Avatar
    LongTallSally Guest

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    Quote Originally Posted by king family fan View Post
    Perhaps it will be in the mailbox today. Best of luck. Don't worry to soon. Hopefully it is just alittle late.
    It's not in the mail. My advocate confirmed that we have to go in to the office to straighten it out.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •