Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 243

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 243 of 368 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Good to you, my friends.

And a good day it is, indeed. Last night went awesome..., today Djokovic beat Murray in tennis, once my wife gets home, it`s her weekend then, Suzana is doing good, I lost 22 kg = 48.5017 in a course of just over 6 months...yeah, can`t really complain.

Hope everybody is doing fabulous.

Love and lights.

My hearts goes out to everyone who is dealing with Athena and all the victims of Sandy.

Quote Originally Posted by king family fan View Post
    My hearts goes out to everyone who is dealing with Athena and all the victims of Sandy.
    Amen! Prayers of safety being said for all in Athena's path....Grr enough already with the storms. Winter hasn't even officially begun yet!!! Stay warm and safe everyone.

LongTallSally Guest

*wanders in with her dog at her heels*

Calm, sunny day here today. I'm not sure what that blue stuff is way up there around the sun. Haven't seen it for a while. The dog and I will be out on the back porch soaking up a few rays. Lots to ponder today. I'll run my errands after the sun goes down tonight.

Placing sign in the Cantina window for Thursday morning..................

Buckwheat and Pyro are in the House!!!

Good morning friends, making a quick stop as usual. Cold pizza and sweet tea for me and then I am off to start my day. Hope everyone is doing well this morning. Looks like a beautiful weekend on the Calla, it may be our last for a while. Is it normal to hate winter more and more every year as we get older?

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Good morning friends, making a quick stop as usual. Cold pizza and sweet tea for me and then I am off to start my day. Hope everyone is doing well this morning. Looks like a beautiful weekend on the Calla, it may be our last for a while. Is it normal to hate winter more and more every year as we get older?
    Based on personal and anecdotal evidence from others of my age group, I would say yes, yes, and hell yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    I live is sunny, snowbird country of FL. Even I have grown to dislike winter/cold. ( it's gets below freezing sometimes, brrrr) Can not complain too much, as it's been eons since I've had to shovel or drive in snow.

Good Thursday, All!
    Sandy and Athena have been most unwelcome guests, certainly destructive and who asked them to show up anyway! Anyway, despite the losses we have sustained, we are all physically well - but emotionally and mentally worn right to the nub. I have family in the Rockaways (including Belle Harbor) and Broad Channel, both places suffered massive damage from Sandy then from Athena. It has been and continues to be tough, but we are still here and hanging on as best we can. I will be popping as I can - big hugs to you all. Take care.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and all the others affected by the storms as you recover (((onlyewe))).