This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 247 of 368 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297347 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Have a safe and great Tuesday everyone.

Hope all had a good long weekend as well. It's been kind of weird weather here
    lately. We got some snow last week. Well all that snow melted on the weekend again when it rained.
    But this weather appearance has going on for a couple of weeks since we got a lot of snow
    end of last month and few days later it rain and all snow melt. Hasn't been
    very cold either around 2C and 5C. I still can't decide if I like this rainy weather or the snow.

Hope all is feeling well or getting better very soon.

Please stay safe and good to hear that many on Long Island has got power back even if they
    was without it for 13 days. I hope they can start to live a normal life soon. Still send prayers.

Take good care my friends.

((all in need or not))

Happy Tuesday to all! Spideyman, I thought Monday (for a second) as well. Hope everyone has a great week.

Hile, friends.

Cujo turns two years old today. Just wanted to share, especially since I've gotten so many fine bowls of free water for him right in here in the good ol' Ka-tet Cantina. Miss you all.

Much love.

Stopping in the Cantina to give everyone a quick hello......Been busy today, sure does feel like a Monday!! I hope everyone had a fun and happy weekend!! I've been reading about all those who still don't have power in NY and NJ. Prayers being said that they get power soon! That has to be beyond frustrating. ( not to mention cold)

LongTallSally Guest

Good day folks! I got all excited yesterday. My hair is starting to get long enough to do a little faux-hawk. I should be able to rock a good one by the holiday season. Wooohooo! I still have major time before I will see braids again, but I can do something with my hair now. I'm having a quiet day here today. I've got a bunch of little things to do today. If anyone wants to find me I'll be in the corner by the fireplace reading. Today I am 'filling the well'.

*grabs a cup of tea and a cinny bun with cream cheese icing*

Howdy friends, hope all is well with everyone. Busy as a bee here and that keeps me out of trouble most of the time.
    Grabbing a sweet tea and some cold pizza.
    Have a good week people.

Things are looking up.

Good Wednesday to all. Hump day and downward slope to the weekend. Does not seem possible Thanksgiving is only a week away. Time is slipping by too fast. Holding to positive, Todash.
    Good to see you Cowboy.
    Pizza delivery today, so all help yourselves. Cyber calorie free.
    Overcast, but the sun is trying to make an entry.
    Herbal Tea in hand and off to bean bag central-- all are welcome to join.

((((( all in need or not )))))

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    Things are looking up.
    Todash, Keeping fingers crossed that things continue on a positive note. Spidey, Thanksgiving is approaching fast! Makes one wonder where November went? (My girls are quite happy to eat lunch today at school, they are having Turkey and pie!) Wishing everyone a safe, happy and easy day!

Hi All! Hope this finds you all in good health and spirits! Todash- glad things are going somewhat better for you and your family, I read your post in the other thread and all I can say is that good things DO happen! We'll all keep on praying and sending out our positive vibes! As for me, let's see, I just got back from having a root canal done. That's always a joyful time, right??? Of my three cars, one of them now needs a new battery and alternator and on another one the blower motor has stopped working AGAIN, so there goes my Christmas money!! Not happy, not happy at all!! Guess this is going to be one of those times when life throws some bad-gunky my way? Oh well, I shall rise above it all.........(with alittle help from some Fireball whiskey and some pain meds for the tooth!) Got today and tomorrow off from work so don't have to worry about losing any pay, that's always good. Anyhoo, I hope the rest of you all have a great day!!!!!!!!