Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 249

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 249 of 368 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Hey gang, hope all is well. I'm stopping by to grab a sweet tea and some cold pizza. You know, I never get tired of pizza. Qdoba is the other thing I never get tired of too. I really think they should name a burrito after me. (chicken burrito with black beans over rice, pico de gallo, habanero sauce and cheese)...it could be called The Cowboy! As much as I eat there, it is the least they could do.

LongTallSally Guest

*wanders in and hides in a corner booth*

I'm staying in here tonight. I don't know how much sleep I'll get. I'm still being stalked. Tonight was not good. I had a hell of a time getting home from the grocery store. The Ex saw me twice so I had to take an extremely extended route home. When I was trying to get through to the cops, the Ex's girlfriend's kid called me and shouted into the phone that she wanted my dog back. MY dog. I hung up on her, and told the police about that too when I was making my statement. The cops have been cruising the area. They hope to catch the buttf*** eventually, but I'm going to the courthouse tomorrow or Monday to file for a restraining order with arrest-able conditions on it. Every so often, I still hear the Ex driving through the neighbourhood. So, next step... restraining order.

I would love to feel safe again.

*ducks back under the table for the night*

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post

I'm staying in here tonight. I don't know how much sleep I'll get. I'm still being stalked. Tonight was not good. I had a hell of a time getting home from the grocery store. The Ex saw me twice so I had to take an extremely extended route home. When I was trying to get through to the cops, the Ex's girlfriend's kid called me and shouted into the phone that she wanted my dog back. MY dog. I hung up on her, and told the police about that too when I was making my statement. The cops have been cruising the area. They hope to catch the buttf*** eventually, but I'm going to the courthouse tomorrow or Monday to file for a restraining order with arrest-able conditions on it. Every so often, I still hear the Ex driving through the neighbourhood. So, next step... restraining order.

LadyPain, Sending you tons of hugs and good vibes. ( hoping/praying the restraining order makes the ex think twice about coming around) (((LadyPain)))

Thank goodness it is Friday! I tend to have issues with Thursday.
    LadyPain, sending out a shield of protection your way, and lets hope all goes well legally and an arrest can be made. You need some peace in your life.
    Overcast morning, they say some rain may come in later.
    Glad you are enjoying the pizza Cowboy.
    Have a great weekend everyone. Be safe and take a little time just for you.
    Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

(((( all in need or not))))

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post

Good grief. He has a GF. Why can't people like him just LET IT GO?

Hi All! TGIF, right? Called out from work today, still have lingering pain from the ol' root canal. Oh, well, a three day weekend never really hurt anyone, right?

Lady Pain- get that restraining order and get some mace or pepper spray, if you don't already have some, and keep it with you AT ALL TIMES! Even if you go into the bathroom to 'drop some friends off at the pool', so to speak, KEEP IT WITH YOU! This b*stard sh*t-crazy nutcase is getting close to the edge, and you need to be safe! Please take whatever precautions you can until he is apprehended (and he will be, his kind always make a mistake). Good thing I don't live close to you and have a firearm- it would be 'problem solved'! I grew up seeing my mom abused (verbally and physically in the early years, until she wised up and got away from THAT boyfriend) and I don't take kindly to men (*ahem* if that's what you want to call the little scared boys in a grown male body) who treat women like crap. Not at all! Grrrrrrrrrr!! Keep us updated!! We all care about you and will be worrying......(and what kind of a girlfriend lets her current 'boy'friend stalk his ex?? I mean really, where's her self-esteem??) OK, I've ranted enough!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

LongTallSally Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    Good grief. He has a GF. Why can't people like him just LET IT GO?
    Because he wants the dog and he wants things back that I took when I moved out. I took relatively little out of that place other than my own stuff. A former friend of his who seriously disapproves of his behavior told me that he said I wasn't supposed to leave with anything.

LongTallSally Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    Hi All! TGIF, right? Called out from work today, still have lingering pain from the ol' root canal. Oh, well, a three day weekend never really hurt anyone, right?

Lady Pain- get that restraining order and get some mace or pepper spray, if you don't already have some, and keep it with you AT ALL TIMES! Even if you go into the bathroom to 'drop some friends off at the pool', so to speak, KEEP IT WITH YOU! This b*stard sh*t-crazy nutcase is getting close to the edge, and you need to be safe! Please take whatever precautions you can until he is apprehended (and he will be, his kind always make a mistake). Good thing I don't live close to you and have a firearm- it would be 'problem solved'! I grew up seeing my mom abused (verbally and physically in the early years, until she wised up and got away from THAT boyfriend) and I don't take kindly to men (*ahem* if that's what you want to call the little scared boys in a grown male body) who treat women like crap. Not at all! Grrrrrrrrrr!! Keep us updated!! We all care about you and will be worrying......(and what kind of a girlfriend lets her current 'boy'friend stalk his ex?? I mean really, where's her self-esteem??) OK, I've ranted enough!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    I'm in Canada. I can't carry mace or pepper spray. And what kind of a girlfriend lets a guy stalk his ex? The kind who has also stalked me and taken the kid along for the ride to do the stalking. They could just fulfill their promise to the kid and get her a dog but they want the dog I have. I guess the Ex promised it to the daughter or something. I'm considering a restraining order against her as well.

I woke up this morning with four fewer teeth than I had yesterday morning. I finished The Tommyknockers last night. I wonder if there could be any significance here.