Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 249

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 249 of 368 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

  1. #2481
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Calla Bryn Sturgis
    Posts
    5,170

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    Hey gang, hope all is well. I'm stopping by to grab a sweet tea and some cold pizza. You know, I never get tired of pizza. Qdoba is the other thing I never get tired of too. I really think they should name a burrito after me. (chicken burrito with black beans over rice, pico de gallo, habanero sauce and cheese)...it could be called The Cowboy! As much as I eat there, it is the least they could do.

  2. #2482
    LongTallSally's Avatar
    LongTallSally Guest

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    *wanders in and hides in a corner booth*

    I'm staying in here tonight. I don't know how much sleep I'll get. I'm still being stalked. Tonight was not good. I had a hell of a time getting home from the grocery store. The Ex saw me twice so I had to take an extremely extended route home. When I was trying to get through to the cops, the Ex's girlfriend's kid called me and shouted into the phone that she wanted my dog back. MY dog. I hung up on her, and told the police about that too when I was making my statement. The cops have been cruising the area. They hope to catch the buttf*** eventually, but I'm going to the courthouse tomorrow or Monday to file for a restraining order with arrest-able conditions on it. Every so often, I still hear the Ex driving through the neighbourhood. So, next step... restraining order.

    I would love to feel safe again.

    *ducks back under the table for the night*

  3. #2483
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington, United States
    Posts
    2,932

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina



    Have a great weekend, everyone!

  4. #2484
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,884

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    *wanders in and hides in a corner booth*

    I'm staying in here tonight. I don't know how much sleep I'll get. I'm still being stalked. Tonight was not good. I had a hell of a time getting home from the grocery store. The Ex saw me twice so I had to take an extremely extended route home. When I was trying to get through to the cops, the Ex's girlfriend's kid called me and shouted into the phone that she wanted my dog back. MY dog. I hung up on her, and told the police about that too when I was making my statement. The cops have been cruising the area. They hope to catch the buttf*** eventually, but I'm going to the courthouse tomorrow or Monday to file for a restraining order with arrest-able conditions on it. Every so often, I still hear the Ex driving through the neighbourhood. So, next step... restraining order.

    I would love to feel safe again.

    *ducks back under the table for the night*
    LadyPain, Sending you tons of hugs and good vibes. ( hoping/praying the restraining order makes the ex think twice about coming around) (((LadyPain)))

  5. #2485
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Just north of Duma Key
    Posts
    11,220

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    Thank goodness it is Friday! I tend to have issues with Thursday.
    LadyPain, sending out a shield of protection your way, and lets hope all goes well legally and an arrest can be made. You need some peace in your life.
    Overcast morning, they say some rain may come in later.
    Glad you are enjoying the pizza Cowboy.
    Have a great weekend everyone. Be safe and take a little time just for you.
    Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

    (((( all in need or not))))

  6. #2486
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    3,847

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    *wanders in and hides in a corner booth*

    I'm staying in here tonight. I don't know how much sleep I'll get. I'm still being stalked. Tonight was not good. I had a hell of a time getting home from the grocery store. The Ex saw me twice so I had to take an extremely extended route home. When I was trying to get through to the cops, the Ex's girlfriend's kid called me and shouted into the phone that she wanted my dog back. MY dog. I hung up on her, and told the police about that too when I was making my statement. The cops have been cruising the area. They hope to catch the buttf*** eventually, but I'm going to the courthouse tomorrow or Monday to file for a restraining order with arrest-able conditions on it. Every so often, I still hear the Ex driving through the neighbourhood. So, next step... restraining order.

    I would love to feel safe again.

    *ducks back under the table for the night*
    Good grief. He has a GF. Why can't people like him just LET IT GO?

  7. #2487
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    4,351

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    Hi All! TGIF, right? Called out from work today, still have lingering pain from the ol' root canal. Oh, well, a three day weekend never really hurt anyone, right?

    Lady Pain- get that restraining order and get some mace or pepper spray, if you don't already have some, and keep it with you AT ALL TIMES! Even if you go into the bathroom to 'drop some friends off at the pool', so to speak, KEEP IT WITH YOU! This b*stard sh*t-crazy nutcase is getting close to the edge, and you need to be safe! Please take whatever precautions you can until he is apprehended (and he will be, his kind always make a mistake). Good thing I don't live close to you and have a firearm- it would be 'problem solved'! I grew up seeing my mom abused (verbally and physically in the early years, until she wised up and got away from THAT boyfriend) and I don't take kindly to men (*ahem* if that's what you want to call the little scared boys in a grown male body) who treat women like crap. Not at all! Grrrrrrrrrr!! Keep us updated!! We all care about you and will be worrying......(and what kind of a girlfriend lets her current 'boy'friend stalk his ex?? I mean really, where's her self-esteem??) OK, I've ranted enough!!

    Hope everyone has a great weekend!

  8. #2488
    LongTallSally's Avatar
    LongTallSally Guest

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    Good grief. He has a GF. Why can't people like him just LET IT GO?
    Because he wants the dog and he wants things back that I took when I moved out. I took relatively little out of that place other than my own stuff. A former friend of his who seriously disapproves of his behavior told me that he said I wasn't supposed to leave with anything.

  9. #2489
    LongTallSally's Avatar
    LongTallSally Guest

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    Hi All! TGIF, right? Called out from work today, still have lingering pain from the ol' root canal. Oh, well, a three day weekend never really hurt anyone, right?

    Lady Pain- get that restraining order and get some mace or pepper spray, if you don't already have some, and keep it with you AT ALL TIMES! Even if you go into the bathroom to 'drop some friends off at the pool', so to speak, KEEP IT WITH YOU! This b*stard sh*t-crazy nutcase is getting close to the edge, and you need to be safe! Please take whatever precautions you can until he is apprehended (and he will be, his kind always make a mistake). Good thing I don't live close to you and have a firearm- it would be 'problem solved'! I grew up seeing my mom abused (verbally and physically in the early years, until she wised up and got away from THAT boyfriend) and I don't take kindly to men (*ahem* if that's what you want to call the little scared boys in a grown male body) who treat women like crap. Not at all! Grrrrrrrrrr!! Keep us updated!! We all care about you and will be worrying......(and what kind of a girlfriend lets her current 'boy'friend stalk his ex?? I mean really, where's her self-esteem??) OK, I've ranted enough!!

    Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    I'm in Canada. I can't carry mace or pepper spray. And what kind of a girlfriend lets a guy stalk his ex? The kind who has also stalked me and taken the kid along for the ride to do the stalking. They could just fulfill their promise to the kid and get her a dog but they want the dog I have. I guess the Ex promised it to the daughter or something. I'm considering a restraining order against her as well.

  10. #2490
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Yet to be discovered
    Posts
    1,571

    Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

    I woke up this morning with four fewer teeth than I had yesterday morning. I finished The Tommyknockers last night. I wonder if there could be any significance here.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •