Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 250

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 250 of 368 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Have a great and safe weekend everyone!!

Ladypain may you find some peace in your life soon. You have gone through so much and
    need to be safe. I will say prayers that everything turn out to be better for you soon.

Still no snow on the ground and it's been around 3C and 5C the whole week. Now
    I actually wish for some snow, since I am tired of rain and wet. But no too cold then the
    winter would be just perfect.

Stay safe friends, please take good care of you too.

((all in need or not))

Wishing everyone a safe and happy weekend. ( prayers of safety being said for LadyPain) Whoo hoo I am looking forward to having my girls home starting Wed of next week....it's time to start making goodies!!

Popping back in real quick to wish everyone a happy weekend! Just got back from eating lunch with Evan. (it was chicken nuggies, and some really good cucumber salad!) All the boys and their parents eat in the classroom, and it was a lot of fun! They do this every other week or so in 5th grade, next time will be the girls' turn.

Now, I have to give myself a kick in the kiester and get my house cleaned up. Cooking early today too, so hubby has something good for his lunch box, he's going back on nights...will be a busy afternoon.

Sending safety vibes for LadyPain, and get well vibes for KRF! Hugs for all! Have a great weekend.

LongTallSally Guest

I've got the forms I need to fill out this weekend for a restraining order... and I have to keep on being super aggressive about calling the cops until I get to stand before a judge. Cross everything for me folks? Good vibes and all that, please?

LongTallSally Guest

Been up most of the night. I was stalked again. A very nice constable gave me a ride home from my safe place. This time I got to ride in the front seat. I'm sure there were others out there cruising for the Ex. I showed the constable where the Ex had been laying in wait for me. I've been working on my restraining order stuff now that I am calm and quiet enough to concentrate. I am at the point where I can go to bed now, and just good copy the stuff in the morning, later today, however you want to put it. It's 0440 here, and I'm going to be flaked out on a bean bag over there in the corner. If someone wants to save me a cinny bun for breakfast, I'd really appreciate it.

I'd also appreciate any good energy you guys can spare me. I'm running on empty now. Good night and good morning.

Good Monday to all. Hope the weekend went well for everyone. Overcast here today and a tad chilly. Only in 60's.
    Are you ready for Thanksgiving Day? Will be sending calming and peaceful vibes for all who will dine with family members.
    Don't forget some safe treats for the furryones.
    Hot herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join. Critters beds are soft and warm for our furry companions.

((((all in need or not))))

Happy Monday, Gunslingers.

Wishing all Tet-Mates a very happy Monday!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Are you ready for Thanksgiving Day? Will be sending calming and peaceful vibes for all who will dine with family members.
    Hahaha ... Tee hee. Snort. BWAHAHAHAHA!!

At least T-day is post-election.

Hile Gunslingers....I trust all is well with each of you. If not, hang in there, it will get better.
    Grabbing sweet tea and a cinnamon bun that someone has prepared.
    Have a great week!