Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 252

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 252 of 368 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302352 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

LongTallSally Guest

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

I've got an appointment today with a RN to complete the third part of my disability application. I'll be glad to get that application in.

I'm sort of worried about court tomorrow morning. It's complicated so it makes me nervous. I'll also have to figure out how I'm getting to the courthouse at a time of day when I am normally stalked. I'm developing a plan. I hope the judge grants my order.

I could really use a tall helping of good vibes today and for tomorrow as well.

I'll be in the corner booth today with a cup of tea and my computer.

Will be sending positive vibes your way.

Congrats big-big, not_nadine! And you stay safe, LadyPain.

Happy Tuesday All! I see we have some good news from one of our tet-mates- congrats on the job, Not Nadine!! Just in time for the holidays, too! This should make for a great Christmas! I hope everyone else here has a great day and a very happy Thanksgiving! Don't eat too much of that ol' turkey! I'm having my 'bestie' over. We both work on Thursday, so I'll be making most of the food tomorrow and then just re-heating it after we get off work and come to my house. Nothing fancy, no turkey as I've never made one in my life!! Everyone say an extra prayer for all of those affected (still) by the Super Storm!!

Congrats NN!

LongTallSally Guest

I saw the assessor for my disability application and she was able to write a real kick-Arsch assessment. The challenges I live with are very apparent. Another step done. It was a social worker, not an RN. Doesn't matter. She knows me from work so she was able to say that she's known me for three years and she has seen me dealing with the challenges at work (wearing braces on my hands so I can function). That will give the application much more weight. It went well.

*relieved sigh*

I'll be off in the corner watching a Bollywood movie. It's my distraction.

Hello, Everybody!!
    It's been a few since I stopped in, been pretty busy.
    I hope everyone is well, if not, hurry up and get that way!
    Things here have been a struggle lately, but I'm going to get through it. Positive thoughts, right?

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Sending hugs, love, good vibes, and whatever else might be needed.....

((((((((((Everyone)))))))))))

Good Wednesday to all, and wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving Day tomorrow.
    LadyPain, wonderful news. Deb, positives thoughts all the way.

Much to give thanks for this year. Remember those still dealing with Sandy's aftermath. Hold them to you blessings. Don't forget the critters too- they'll enjoy a special treat. Be safe is traveling. Remain calm when with family. Remember those in need-- there are many.

Slight chill in the air, so it will be hot herbal tea in hand and heading for bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

(((((all in need or not))))

Have a happy Wednesday and peaceful Thanksgiving to all who celebrate.

Ladypain good news to hear. Deb positive thoughts sent to you.

Finally off from work tomorrow and Friday. Have been hard workdays lately and
    I am pretty tired so these days are in need. Still no snow and I read in some newspaper
    this morning that we get a mild winter, which can mean that we not get much snow. How
    fun. Temp is still 3C and 4C middle of the day and under zero on the nights.

Please stay safe and be well. Take good care of you too.

((all in need or not))
    ((all critters too))
    ((our Ma-Tet))

Hi everyone! Just popping in real fast this morning before I get busy, busy today to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! Be safe and enjoy the time with family and friends.

I am only cooking a few side dishes to take with us tomorrow, but also am making some stuff this morning to take to school, Ty's class is having a kind of potluck Thanksgiving dinner today.

Love you all, Happy Thanksgiving!!