Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 253

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 253 of 368 FirstFirst ... 153203243251252253254255263303353 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Hey y'all, I don't know what your traditions are, but if ya really don't have any, or you know, they're really not all that much fun, I invite you to join me for a good ol' fashioned massacree on The Group "W" Bench, in one of my (and at least Cincinnati Ohio's WEBN's radio listening area) long standing T-Day regular doin's thangs, and start your festive day justa litterin' & three part harmonizin' with a little Arlo & Alice's Restaurant ...

Busy day here today must run to store,those last minute ideas. Hope everyone has a Great Thanksgiving and enjoys whatever friends and family they spend it with.

LongTallSally Guest

Going to court in less than an hour. Send good vibes people! I need that restraining order.

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post

Hey y'all, I don't know what your traditions are, but if ya really don't have any, or you know, they're really not all that much fun, I invite you to join me for a good ol' fashioned massacree on The Group "W" Bench, in one of my (and at least Cincinnati Ohio's WEBN's radio listening area) long standing T-Day regular doin's thangs, and start your festive day justa litterin' & three part harmonizin' with a little Arlo & Alice's Restaurant ...
    YESSSSS! You have just made my day complete. I can quit now.

Right behind ya, LP.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thanks for your visitor messages. One day I will figure out how to do a group visitor message....

Have a great holiday!

LongTallSally Guest

Duty counsel advised that I remove my request for a restraining order in order to guarantee that my addy isn't on it. Judge was also upset that I was unable to have my Ex-hole served. I told counsel it was out of fear. Counsel also sent me to make an appointment to talk to a lawyer and try to get legal aid. I've been told I may not get legal aid. If I can't get legal aid, then I guess I can ask the police to file a criminal restraining order. I don't know yet. Everything is still up in the air. Counsel said to keep on calling the police for protection. I told her the police have been wonderful.

So I'm still freaked out, scared and all that, but like I told a constable I saw in the courthouse (one I have dealt with a lot), I'm still making steps forward.

Good vibes that I can qualify for legal aid, please?

LongTallSally Guest

I have a lawyer and I've filed for a restraining order. Finally the neighbourhood is quieter again. I think he's been served. I'm not sure when the court date is yet. I'm still being babysat by the cops, but I'm getting used to it. Those guys really do their best.

I'll just be dragging my exhausted butt over to the bean bags. I'll be watching a Bollywood movie and doing that chemo crap again. Tonight is night four. Gonna do seven then take a break and at least that will be halfway. I'm taking a break after the first seven. I learned that trick already. Makes things easier.

Hope all had a safe and good weekend and good Thanksgiving as well.

Was a great weekend here. But still no snow on the ground. Been 6C and rainy
    the whole weekend. But I read/heard forecast said snow and cold for end of this week.
    May be a good thing even if I am not big fan of snow/cold because next weekend
    Christmas begin.

Grrr.... Woke up when my eye was sore and I thought, that I try if I can go
    to work. But nope, I was in work 15 min when I said to my boss that now I have to go to
    hospital this doesn't work. So a trip to hospital once again. So now I am home and rest this
    day. Let's see how about tomorrow.

Please take good care and be well everyone.
    Stay safe too.

((all in need or not))
    ((Our Ma-Tet))
    ((all critters too))

Have a Great and Happy Week My Friends!!!!

Good Monday to all. Hope everyone is recovering from turkey day, shopping/not shopping and just dealing with life.
    Chilly here with a freeze warning and 33F/1C at sunrise. Should make the high 70's by noon.
    Good news LadyPain with the restraining order. Inner strength with the chemo.
    Johanna, please feel better. Wish there was a cure for your eye. Healing vibes your way.
    A catch up day for me. Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.
    (((all in need or not)))