This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 258 of 368 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308358 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Keeping fingers crossed he's gotten the message and won't violate the protection order. (((LP)))

The sound of silence/quiet is a wonderful thing for you. May it will continue.

(((Onlyewe))) and (((Cat)))

Hope everyone else is doing well...that's all folks!

LongTallSally Guest

Marsha, I've asked that it would contain a police enforcement clause to make breaches something worthy of arrest. (At the suggestion of a constable.) He screws up? Steel bracelets. What was it in Gerald's Game... M17's?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyPain View Post
    Marsha, I've asked that it would contain a police enforcement clause to make breaches something worthy of arrest. (At the suggestion of a constable.) He screws up? Steel bracelets. What was it in Gerald's Game... M17's?
    Excellent! That should make him think twice.

Safe and wonderful new week to everyone. Hope all had a good weekend too.
    And December started with -17C and snow for us. Yuck I really hate this super cold
    that hit us now. Wish for little warmer weather soon. I am fine with the snow.

Send positive vibes to all who need it.

Take good care and be well.

((all in need or not))
    ((all in aftermath of Sandy))
    ((Our Ma-Tet))

Good Monday to all. Hope you all had a good weekend. Warm weather continues for my area. Keeping all those in thought and prayers on the west coast of USA- terrible rains and flooding.

Are you getting ready for the Holidays? Looks like Jake is in the holiday spirit. Thankee Brian.
    Christmas mint tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

((((all in need or not)))

I think I will follow Spidey to bean bag central and have a cup of that yummy tea! It is ugly wet and gray here. I cannot complain, as those on the West Coast have it so much worse. Thoughts and prayers going out to all on the West Coast. Wishing everyone a safe and happy week.

"Christmas mint tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join"

Spidey, where is bean bag central?

Good morning all!

Christmas mint tea sounds really heavenly. I will join you too, Spidey.

I have caught everyone's crud, and feel rotten this morning. My head feels like it's going to explode. It was a long weekend, emotionally, and I'm sure that has contributed to how I feel. I ended up getting a little houseplant for Brandon and Alyssa, it looks like a little Christmas tree. My initial thought was that I could set it at Ahmira's grave, and then they could take it home and plant it in her memory, but it isn't hearty enough for our climate, so they will have to keep it in the house. Hopefully it will just grow and grow and be a living memorial.

Thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes, everyone.

I am looking forward to having some alone time this week. Caught up on a lot of housework, so I am planning to just sit back and take the quiet in. These last few weeks have just been go, go, go and I really need some lazy time.

Sending big hugs and wishes for a happy Monday!