Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 263

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 263 of 368 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Placing sign in the Cantina window for Thursday morning..........

Buckwheat and Pyro are in the House !!!!

This thread cannot, I say CANNOT be on the second page of the Cahttery Teeth page! Just popping in to wish everyone a great day and a fantastic weekend! Won't be on here tomorrow, Friday, so gotta do my 'shout out' now. Looks like we're in for some snow today so I gotta get out there and put on the studded tires. Gotta be prepared, don't cha know!

LongTallSally Guest

I got a good news phone call today from a branch of the government. It's just a small thing in the greater picture, but I'll take good news... and a couple of cokes, and a cinny bun... and some leftover pizza I can nuke. I'll be in the corner with a book today, over by the fire, if anyone wishes to join me.

LongTallSally Guest

*wanders in for a cup of peppermint green tea*

I've got time off until the 21st. This is like a mini-vacation. I can work at home on my own stuff.

I'll be off in the corner booth if anyone wants to join me.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTallSally View Post
    *wanders in for a cup of peppermint green tea*

I've got time off until the 21st. This is like a mini-vacation. I can work at home on my own stuff.

I'll be off in the corner booth if anyone wants to join me.
    You are off until the 21st? You lucky stiff! Enjoy these last days and you sure timed it right, eh? (Since the world is going to end on December 21st ) (Kinda reminds me of the Y2K scare)

Good Monday afternoon. Kind of got caught up in chores this morning. Hope all had a good weekend. Be careful in upcoming blizzards, rains, and colder weather. Warmth continues in sunny (?) Fl. Guess the clouds rolled in for the week.
    Glad to join you LongTailSally. Herbal tea in hand and heading your way.

(((((all in need or not))))

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    You are off until the 21st? You lucky stiff! Enjoy these last days and you sure timed it right, eh? (Since the world is going to end on December 21st ) (Kinda reminds me of the Y2K scare)
    It does remind me of the Y2K stuff. Here is a Sunday newspaper edition that was dispelling all the popular end of the world scenarios : http://www.usaweekend.com/article/20...|img|Frontpage

Have a great and safe week everyone!!

Please be safe in storms, cold, heat, rain. It's has snow a lot and then I mean a lot. And now I really
    believe that we get a white Christmas after all. Worst cold is over, only been -3C theses last days.

Hope all is feeling well. Send healing vibes to all who's not feel well.

((all in need or not))

Good Tuesday, Everybody!

I pray all are well or getting better.

Just came by to say a quick "Hello!" and try to catch up on what's happening on the SKMB.

Have mercy! I'm just now getting over my food coma from Thanksgiving feasts and Christmas is just around the corner.

Ya'll take care and be safe!

Peace.

(P.S. What's up with all the red letter member names? And there are cyber attacks?! )

Hello Tet!

I apologize for my absence. Last week I lost a friend to cancer. This brought up feelings about my Mom's sudden death 3 years ago. Anyway, I just wasn't up for online stuff.

But I am now. I was accepted as a write for Addicting Info, a political news/blog site. Yeah, I write for Daily Kos, too, but AI pays me! Okay, yeah, not very much and its on a per-view basis but, hey! -- writing and getting paid for it. :::happy dance:::

Here is the site: http://www.addictinginfo.org/

I'm writing as "T. Steelman" and, yes, it's Left-leaning though we do have a few Republicans that write for it. Tonight I got a scoop. Keep your fingers crossed for me to get lots of views!

Wishing everyone a great week!