This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 264 of 368 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314364 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Good Tuesday to all. Hope everyone is safe from the severe weather that passed through Alabama and the east coast of Fl. Tornadoes in December is just not right!
    Am experience some connection and slow loading issues, so please excuse if I do not respond in a timely fashion. Dang cable company!!
    Calming herbal Christmas tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

(((( all in need or not))))

(((Tery))) And congratulations on your writing gig!

(((Tery))) My deepest condolences on your loss.

terry, sorry about your loss. Congrats on the writings assignment. Good to see you back here.

((((Tery)))) I'm sorry to hear about your friend.

Siggy, it's good to see you around! Miss you lots.

We have another sick kiddo. It's Ali's turn now. This flu bug is BAD! Ty is still home today, he had another fever last night, so he is still not over it, it's day 4 for him, although this morning he is much more animated and acting like himself, so I think he is almost all better. Ali just came down with it last night. So far Evan is ok, but hubby is starting to feel icky and I am still trying to kick a cough, so I'm sure it's going to knock me down too. Will be in and out today, taking care of everyone and doing chores. I am very thankful that there are no stomach issues to deal with on top of the fever and aches.

Sending hugs and well wishes to everyone, have a good Tuesday!

Hope you all feel better soon, (((Tina and family.)))

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Good Tuesday to all. Hope everyone is safe from the severe weather that passed through Alabama and the east coast of Fl. Tornadoes in December is just not right!
    Am experience some connection and slow loading issues, so please excuse if I do not respond in a timely fashion. Dang cable company!!
    Calming herbal Christmas tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

(((( all in need or not))))
    Hi Spideyman, Here in Winnipeg it is minus 22 degrees Celsius but feels like minus 31 with the wind chill. However, after saying that I Googled what minus 31 is in Fahrenheit and it's only minus 23.8 degrees. Burrr - wish I was just north of Duma! (with my shades on)

This year there are three strains of flu going around that comprise about 90% of all flus presenting at doctor's offices and hospitals. One of them is H1N1, which is a fairly gnarly version of the flu. The good news: they guessed right on the vaccine (got all three in it!), so if you haven't gotten yours yet, I recommend getting it, especially if you are in a high risk group (the very young, the elderly, immunocompromised, asthmatic).

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well. I am sneaking on at lunchtime from WORK. I signed up for a forum this morning related to drawing stuff that I needed help with. I was shocked and suprised to find that it was VBulletin! Looks just like our place.

Sig, what red letter names?

Hi All! Happy Tuesday! I hope this finds everyone in good health and spirits! Hugs to all who need them and it looks like some of our Ka-tet do need them. Take as many as you need to!! They're FREE and they'll keep you warm! Wish I had a magic wand that I could wave and make everyone's day/life free of any conflicts or misery....... Just watched the short video (on Lilja's site) of the Master at Lovell. Pretty cool! Haven't seen him read 'Afterlife' yet, gonna wait till the complete vid is up. Marsha- are you getting alot of snow?? Caught the tail-end of the news this morning and they were saying that the Northeast was getting smacked with snow? Be safe!!!! Everyone have a great day!!