Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 266

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 266 of 368 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Want to wish everyone a safe and great Wednesday or Hump Day!

We haven't heard anything about the tornadoes on East Coast US. Hope all are safe and have better
    weather from now on.
    Snowed last night again and this morning. OK enough with the snow for me. Temps has been around -6C
    Not super cold yet.

Hope all is feeling well or getting better very soon.

Will miss you too Spidey. Hope the router work for you soon and you can enjoy as again.
    This board isn't same without you.

Take good care everyone.

((all in need or not))
    ((all in tornadoes area))
    ((our Ma-Tet))

Patricia. It is soooo good to see you here. You've been very missed! Spidey, May that router cooperate until Saturday when you are able to get a new one. I feel for ya, I've been there. Wishing everyone a safe and happy Wednesday!!

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    There have been other things too that have been distracting me from hanging out here, but they are different stories best saved for some other time.... well there's that and the bath-salts, the running through the neighborhood parks naked frightening the children. That in it's self keeps one quite substantially sidetracked.

That all being said, I've missed being here A LOT.
    UGH, I know right?? Being psychotic is SO time-consuming. It's ridiculously hard to get anything else done. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth the commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    UGH, I know right?? Being psychotic is SO time-consuming. It's ridiculously hard to get anything else done. Sometimes I wonder if it's worth the commitment.
    Ha ha!

I hope everyone is having a good week!

Has anyone heard from Srbo?

Patricia A. 'There have been other things too that have been distracting me from hanging out here, but they are different stories best saved for some other time....'

Can I help it if me wearing my fur-lined jockstrap around your place is distracting to you??? Can I???? Really??? Seriously, Pats, it's so-o-o-o good to see you back on here!!!! Brings tears to my eyes!! While I'm thinking of it, where the heck is SRBO??????? Ugh, one comes home and another goes missing.....What's a guy to do??

LongTallSally Guest

Good day folks. Just killing time until I have to go to an appointment. I'll be off in the corner booth with a cup of tea and a cinny bun.

Placing sign in the Cantina window for Thursday morning.............

Buckwheat and Pyro are in the House!!!!!

Hi all! Hope everyone is doing well.

We are still fighting that flu bug here. Ty went back to school today, his teacher told me she'd had 8 kids gone all week...that is half of his class! Ali and Evan are both still home today, and I seriously doubt they'll be going back until Monday. So far, hubby and I are fine, other than being worn out! (Thank heavens hubby's been on days off, he has been very helpful.) I don't think I've ever had all of the kids sick at one time before, but I do know they've never been as sick as they have the last few days. It's a nasty, nasty little bug for sure.

Sending everyone hugs and well wishes! Hope you're all having a great Thursday.

Make sure to take care of yourself while you're taking care of everybody else. Hope everybody is back to feeling like themselves soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Placing sign in the Cantina window for Thursday morning.............

Buckwheat and Pyro are in the House!!!!!
    I love when I see this sign! Thankee! Now where are the little buggers...?