This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 268 of 368 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by Becks19 View Post
    Ha ha reminds me of that old radio jingle for Dingleberries music store........... It went..........Dingleberries for you!!!!!!!!! ( do you remember that one Pat?) ( now I'm trying not to have mental images of dingleberries and fur lined jock straps.. alas it's hopeless)
    Oh ww cool & how groovy, so you know Dingleberries huh?...I ran around with a sweet little gal that worked there way back in 'the day', I use to get a lot of my, um, "For Tobacco Use Only" supplies there.

Quote Originally Posted by Becks19 View Post
    Ha ha reminds me of that old radio jingle for Dingleberries music store........... It went..........Dingleberries for you!!!!!!!!! ( do you remember that one Pat?) ( now I'm trying not to have mental images of dingleberries and fur lined jock straps.. alas it's hopeless)

Good morning, everyone! Thank you all for the laughs...has helped my mood tremendously!!!!

We fought Ali's fever again most of the night, but just in the last hour it has started to come down without the aid of medication. Maybe, fingers and toes and eyes crossed too, it's on the way out. Both Ali and Evan are now within a degree of normal. I pray it stays that way.

Sending hugs and weekend well wishes! Have a good one!

To all of Spideyman's friends: She is safe and sound but we can't say the same for her internet connection. She is having it looked at and will be back online as soon as possible. She misses all of you terribly but this gives her a chance to grab a cup of herbal tea and a good book and catch up on her reading. She sends everyone love and green lights!

Have a great and safe weekend everyone. Hope Spidey's net connection will
    work soon so she can enjoy us again.

Snowed today again. OK that's it, nothing else to say about our weather.

One week left and Christmas is here. I kind of wait for it since it's been so stressful
    and busy these past weeks. Then finally time for family, peace and good food.

Take good care everyone and be well. Send healing vibes to all who not feel so well.

((all in need or not))

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Oh ww cool & how groovy, so you know Dingleberries huh?...I ran around with a sweet little gal that worked there way back in 'the day', I use to get a lot of my, um, "For Tobacco Use Only" supplies there.
    !!

Want to Wish everyone a safe and peaceful week!!

Christmas is almost here. Only one week left. I don't think many families in Newtown Connecticut wanted
    celebrate a holiday this way. Say prayers. I am not even ready for the holiday even if all gifts are ready. I have been so
    much and doing long work hours so maybe that's the reason. Haven't got much rest and are tired. But snow is on the ground
    so that's maybe give me a little Christmas feeling after all. Let's hope it calm down next weekend.

Hope all is feeling well or getting better soon. It's flu time around now. Many of my co workers have
    been away from work with flu and high fever. I hope I can avoid it. Haven't had any symptoms yet.

Hope all stay safe and take good care.

((all in need or not))
    ((all in Newtown))
    ((Our Ma-Tet))

Good Monday to all. Thank you for the concern while my router and modem attempted to drive me nuts!
    Hope everyone had a good weekend. I remained glued to the TV in sadness. Let us hope realistic changes will come from this tragedy.
    Are you all ready for Christmas? Still can not believe it is just around the corner.

For the old timers of the SKMB- today marks 5 years since the "big changes" came to the MB. What a day that was--- so many attempts to log in, providers blocking us, Jordan and MsMod to the rescue. So-- happy anniversary new and improved SKMB!

Iced herbal tea in hand-- yes, it's still getting close to 80F/27C daily-- and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.
    Stay safe from colds and flu.
    ((((all in need or not))))

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    yes, it's still getting close to 80F/27C daily
    Why do you tease me this way? That sounds like heaven!

I have my central heating switched right up and I'm still freezing.

Hope everyone's week is stress free, take care folks.

Hey Spideyman, Glad you got everything worked out okay. My old computer at home sometimes sounds like it's winding itself up so I might be getting mine looked at soon too. I am a relative newbie here so don't remember or know anything about five years ago (re changes to the MB that is!) I was not referring to my short term memory loss
    Weather here is cold as usual so it's hot coffee for me today! I just wish I was curled up by the fireplace with a hot cocoa though

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post

For the old timers of the SKMB- today marks 5 years since the "big changes" came to the MB. What a day that was--- so many attempts to log in, providers blocking us, Jordan and MsMod to the rescue. So-- happy anniversary new and improved SKMB!
    I remember it well, twas the day I entered the PatTheHat Protection Program and became a randy dental hygienist in Omaha...oh the hearts, and the occasional crwns, that have been broken.

Um, perhaps I've said too much