Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 269

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 269 of 368 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    I remember it well, twas the day I entered the PatTheHat Protection Program and became a randy dental hygienist in Omaha...oh the hearts, and the occasional crwns, that have been broken.

Um, perhaps I've said too much
    Au contraire...please, carrie on!

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    Au contraire...please, carrie on!
    " I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a Carrie! "
    Thought you just might appreciate a wee painless Hawkeye Pierce paraphrasin'...oh, and I won't carry a gun neither.

Well, for anyone who remembers me, I just wanted to come here with an update. First, my heartfelt apologies for not getting my busy behind on here sooner! I feel bad that so many people were waiting to hear my news, and then I never even updated.

The big announcement:
    Lisey LaVonne was born August 10, 2012 at 3:41 pm, by unplanned C-section. She was 9 lbs, 5 oz, and 20 inches long. (Since I'm a rather petite person, there was a bit of a problem with space, hence the C-section).

Our baby girl is now 4 months old, and has been a little high strung, requiring lots of extra care and attention. She's perfectly healthy, just likes to fuss a lot. She is starting to settle down some now, so hopefully I will be able to come back here more often now.

Sending a shout-out to all my good friends (you all know who you are), and I hope you all haven't given up on me!

Congratulations! And welcome back.

LaVonne is my sister's middle name! Spelled the same and everything. I have never seen anyone else with the same name ... kinda cool.

Congrats, CR1973!! And welcome back

Wishing everyone a great week-before-Christmas!

LongTallSally Guest

*wanders in during the evening and settles into the corner booth wrapped up in a blanket while she has a cup of tea*

Not feeling my best, folks. I'll just be taking it easy now.

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    " I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a Carrie! "
    Thought you just might appreciate a wee painless Hawkeye Pierce paraphrasin'...oh, and I won't carry a gun neither.

Good morning, everyone.

I'm going to be busy today! Both Ali and Ty's birthdays fall over Christmas break, so they both have their special treat days at school this week. Ali's is today. Made cupcakes last night, and this morning I'm going to decorate them with little Hello Kitty faces. I'm feeling the pressure this week, I still need to shop for hubby, and I haven't done Christmas cards yet. Making the kids' teachers all a little bookmark, and still working on the 2nd one. Haven't wrapped any presents, because the kids were all home sick last week. Cupcakes today, and cupcakes again on Thursday, plus a brunch with Ty's class.... I need about 4 more hands!!!

So, I will sit here and enjoy my coffee for about another hour, and then make my frosting and get busy. Ali doesn't know that the cupcakes are going to be Hello Kitty, so I hope she will be happily surprised when I bring them to school later this afternoon.

Have a good day, sending hugs to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    LaVonne is my sister's middle name! Spelled the same and everything. I have never seen anyone else with the same name ... kinda cool.
    That's my middle name, too! I wasn't going to use it, but it went so well with 'Lisey' and my mom was overjoyed that we chose it!