Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 271

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 271 of 368 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

LongTallSally Guest

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

I had a nice sleep-in day today. I will take a tall latte, five shots of espresso, please? I was up til 0630 and it was great. I had been feeling so sick and I got my energy back last night, unfortunately late. I walked in the snow and played a lovely game of tag with half the cops in town in the middle of the night. LOL. I had one of them doin' donuts in an empty parking lot in the snow while I giggled. We had a fun night and everyone had smiles on their faces.

Unfortunately by the time I woke up, it's already gettin' dark again! I'll go to the bank later on and run an errand or two.

This is an interesting day for me folks. I just got a call saying there is a letter at work for me from my monster-in-law. Personally, I hope she's foreclosing on the marital home. I don't mind a messed up credit rating. I just want out of that mess.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the corner booth with my latte.

Good Thursday, Everybody!

I pray everyone is doing well or doing better.

I miss being here with all you guys. I'll try to do better.

Love, hugs and kisses.

Peace.

Just want to wish all my Tet

and

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/Gz6*QJ4Lj1HKRMkU9jjJW-qvq8YRI-EYDPuJyzj2ra4llUphTpNQ0mh8uavqp8mVdOahZmPUeRS1EjwN 4PR80alYKht5f1fv/MerryChristmas_wreath.gif[/img]

To all of my Tet Mates!!

Good morning!

Spidey, which snake has the jingle bell, Buckwheat or Pyro? I want to get one for Harry! If he ever escapes again, that will lead me right to him!

Going to be very busy here today, have to run to the post office after dropping the kids off, shop for hubby and pick up some fruit for Ty's brunch this morning. Then maybe (fingers crossed) I will have some time before going back to school this afternoon with his cupcakes.

Everyone who is getting some of the big blizzard stay safe! Don't think we're going to see any snow from it, it's just cold and windy here.

Have a really great day, sending big hugs to all!

Tina, Pyro is the one with the bell. I'll ask Santa to leave you one for Harry

Hi All! We got enough snow here overnight to go out and make some snow angels, so you're all invited over for the fun and afterwards we can have some nice hot cocoa and toast!! Doesn't that take ya back to being a kid again? That's what my Mom always gave us (when we could afford the luxury of cocoa and milk) with a couple of slices of toast with lots of butter on them! YUMMMY!!! Gotta head out and shovel the snow off the deck and steps, don't wanna end up on my keister again! I hope you all are having a great day filled with lots of love, laughter and happiness!

LongTallSally- you know hanging with those cops is just gonna lead to an increase of consuming donuts and coffee, right?? JK!! Glad that they're keeping an eye on you, for safety's sake.

Everyone have a wonderful Holiday Season and a fantastic New Year!! Nothing bad's gonna happen tomorrow (12/21/12), right? Right? Personally I think the Mayan guy that was making that calendar just got tired and said 'Eh, they can finish the rest of this! I'm taking me a break!'

Want to wish everyone a great Thursday. If we believe Maya calender it supposed be our
    last day on this earth. Will see, to tell the truth I still think we see Christmas this year too.

It's getting colder again, been -12C and forecast says -20C for the weekend. Brrrr... I can send
    some cold if someone want. Snowed today so a white Christmas for us at least.

Only tomorrow left and then start my holiday. I am off from work until Wednesday when I return back.

Take good care and be well. Stomach flu and normal flu is around, so need to be careful and try to
    avoid it.

Have a very peaceful and safe Holiday everyone.

((all in need or not))

LongTallSally Guest

Good morning! I'll take a large vanilla latte to go please. I started my morning earlier than normal because I'd arranged to pay my rent for January and had to be awake/up/dressed. It's snowing again so I'll have a nice day indoors and maybe save my energy for a midnight romp with the dog in the streets. If anyone wants to find me, I'll be over by the fireplace, warming up.

Hi all.

I can't wait for tomorrow! Not because the world will end, but because it'll be payday!

I'm also having an "I Survived the End of the World" Christmas Party on December 22. Assuming me and my friends are still alive it should be a lot of fun.