Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 275

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 275 of 368 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Good Wednesday to all. Have you survived the Christmas Day festivities? Hope Santa was extra good to all. Had a wonderful day here and the critters are enjoying all their new toys and treats. Thankful for all that was given.

HAPPY KWANZA - Jake is celebrating too. Boxing Day too.
    Keeping all in the south and mid west in good thoughts and prayers after that string of tornadoes and severe weather. Looks like tail end is heading here today. Those on the east coast be safe as it travels that way too.

Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join. Can't wait to hear how you all spent the holidays.

(((all in need or not)))

I had a fender bender on Christmas Eve......Thankfully, no one was injured.
    The other driver was a complete azz about it, and did his best to ruin my day......didn't happen, though. I smiled and wished him a Happy Holiday.

Great Wednesday to everyone or Boxing Day. Was a workday for me, even if it's a
    holiday and most markets and stores are still closed.

Had a great Christmas. Was very relaxing and ate good food. Got gifts from my family and friends.
    Watched TV and movies. Tried even to read a little. So nothing to complain about.

We had a very tragic incident here in Finland couple of days before Christmas. In Ylöjärvi a 8-year-old
    little boy had got lost and all in the village was looking for him. He got lost on Thursday and they found him
    dead on Saturday. He had crawl into a snow castle he had built and heavy snow had fall over him. I just don't understand
    why people and police and parents those who searched for him wasn't look into the snow castle in first place. Where can a
    little child go otherwise then there. But too late. He was dead when they found him. He could be alive now if
    they had look into the snow castle first. Poor child how long he spend time under snow before oxygen was end or maybe he died immediately

Please stay safe from tornadoes and storms and heat, cold. It's been very cold here lately. Was -20C to -30C the whole weekend. Little warmer
    during Christmas, around -13C but now it's getting colder again. Brrrrr..... Can someone send some heat my way.

Take good care and be well everyone. Send healing vibes to all who's not fell well.

((all in need or not))
    ((all in tornadoes areas))
    ((all critters too))
    ((our Ma-Tet))

Quote Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
    I had a fender bender on Christmas Eve......Thankfully, no one was injured.
    The other driver was a complete azz about it, and did his best to ruin my day......didn't happen, though. I smiled and wished him a Happy Holiday.
    (((((Sunny)))))

Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

We had a nice one here, I cooked at home for just us. Brandon and Alyssa joined us last night. It was a very nice day.

Today is Ty's birthday! He asked for macaroni and cheese with bacon for his birthday dinner. So will be making that for him and a cake, too. Can't believe my baby is turning 6 today.

Sending hugs and wishes for a great day, be careful with the weather!

Happy birthday to Ty!

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Has anyone put in an Allure floor? I'm thinking about tackling this in a few days. I had a water heater disabster about a year ago and have some flooring in the utility room and a bathroom that I need to replace so I came across this type of vinyl tile that looks pretty cool. It's a floating floor and doesn't require any adhesives. The demo I have linked to is for a fake wood floor but I'm going to do the fake stone. The wood finish is not as durable as the stone. This looks great for places that can get wet. Also, I put my hands on it over at Home Depot and it is a very thick vinyl tile. Anyway. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this stuff and wants to say, "DON'T DO IT" before I start. Here is an install video - pretty cool stuff:

"This looks great for places that can get wet"
    Hey - sounds good! I cannot help you with whether or not it is really good stuff or not, but we had a bit of a flooding incident in the upstairs bathroom so I should look into whether or not this is available up here - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    Has anyone put in an Allure floor? I'm thinking about tackling this in a few days. I had a water heater disabster about a year ago and have some flooring in the utility room and a bathroom that I need to replace so I came across this type of vinyl tile that looks pretty cool. It's a floating floor and doesn't require any adhesives. The demo I have linked to is for a fake wood floor but I'm going to do the fake stone. The wood finish is not as durable as the stone. This looks great for places that can get wet. Also, I put my hands on it over at Home Depot and it is a very thick vinyl tile. Anyway. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this stuff and wants to say, "DON'T DO IT" before I start. Here is an install video - pretty cool stuff:
    I put this type of flooring down in my bathroom.....all by myself, it only took a few hours, and it turned out very well.
    The hardest part was measuring and cutting the tiles to fit around the toilet.
    Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can. I'm thinking about getting the fake marble tiles to create a backsplash for the bathroom sink.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
    I put this type of flooring down in my bathroom.....all by myself, it only took a few hours, and it turned out very well.
    The hardest part was measuring and cutting the tiles to fit around the toilet.
    Trust me, if I can do it, anyone can. I'm thinking about getting the fake marble tiles to create a backsplash for the bathroom sink.
    SOLD! Thanks.

This really does look easy and I love the fact that down the road when you replace it, you don't have glue to scrape off the floor.