Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 276

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 276 of 368 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Well, Mobile was hit by tornadoes on Christmas. Everyone I know is okay. I sent them all a text even if they didn't live in harm's way to make sure and got responses so that's all good.

Hope everyone else made out okay if you were also plagued by tornadoes.

Iam happy the holidays are done per say. Back to a normal household . Company was nice but alot of extra work. Now its pretty cold weather and must get my house back in order.

Good Thursday to all. Are you digging out of snowstorms??? Be safe and stay warm.
    All good my way- 33F and only 60F today then some frost tonight.

Am posting a message for Becks: Spidey. I just wanted to let you know that I am having computer issues. It is crashing and refusing to load. I don't know it it's the overload of wifi or not.(probably just old) I will try to get on here when the kids go back to school. Please let everyone know that I appreciate all the VM's and will get back to them when I can. I hope you have a wonderful New Years Day.

Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join. Fireplace is nice and cozy.

(((( all in need or not))))

High winds through the night blew trees onto power lines, also several transformers were blown. Power was off for over two hours at my house, but some folks in the area are still without electricity this morning. Lost my trashcan and a couple of shingles from the roof......Wind is still blowing a gale. Snow and/or a wintry mix is to start today, and continue into the weekend.

I'm joining Spidey by the fire.....hot cider in hand.

Placing sign in the Cantina window for Thursday morning.......

Buckwheat and Pyro are in the House !!!!!

Wishing all a Happy New Year.

Attachment 16594

Happy Thursday!

We got about 3 inches of snow overnight, and it is still snowing now, but we aren't dealing with any winds here. Everyone stay safe out there!

The last few weeks have been nonstop activity, so I think I will just sit by the fire awhile, too! Still pretty quiet around here this morning, Ty is the only kiddo out of bed...we had kind of a late night, with birthday stuff!

Have a great day!

Good day to catch up on my computer. Mighty cold and everyone has the snuffles here.

Hiya Gunslingers.
    Hope everybody had a fantastic holiday.

Love and lights.

Want to wish everyone a safe and great Thursday. Couple of days left and this
    year will only be a memories for us. Wish all a very happy New Year 2013.

Have had issues with weather too. We got power outages today. Only took couple of minutes before it
    came back. But took almost four hours before our road lightning came back on. So our road was in complete dark
    many hours. I think snow has to do with this outages. Have been -3C so much warmer then yesterday and
    day before that. Let's hope these temps stays now for a while. Away with all super cold.

Please stay safe from tornadoes, snow and cold or heat and maybe rain.
    Take good care and be well.

((all in need or not))

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Found some sandhill cranes wandering around in my yard. I've been seeing a lot more of these lately than I used to. I think they are on the protected list so it must be working.

Attachment 16595