This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 278 of 368 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    I'm sure you are okay, but it won't hurt to get checked out if it's a thirst you can't control. If you are choosing to drink so much, though, then maybe you could work on gradually decreasing your intake? Exercising and sweating can affect your electrolyte levels, which could have an adverse effect on your internal organs, so working out a lot isn't necessarily a good thing. Too much fluid can be just as dangerous as too little so please be careful.
    Thank you for this useful advice, didn`t know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Srbo View Post
    -Is it normal to drink 4 l ( a gallon ) of water a day like I do?
    -New Tom Cruise movie "Jack Reacher" just might be the best action flick of 2012, highly recommended.
    -Reading in German continues to be super-awesome.
    A gallon (4L) of water per day may cause, among other symptoms, the following psychoses...

1. Excessive Tom Cruise adoration.

2. Believing that one can read a foreign language when they cannot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water#For_drinking

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    A gallon (4L) of water per day may cause, among other symptoms, the following psychoses...

1. Excessive Tom Cruise adoration.

2. Believing that one can read a foreign language when they cannot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water#For_drinking

Hi everyone! Happy Friday!

I've been very lazy today. We have another birthday tomorrow, it's Ali's turn! She will be 7. She hasn't decided on what she wants for her birthday dinner yet, but she did say she wants a "regular" cake. I made Ty a double layer round one, so I think she thinks a rectangular one is bigger.

Have a great weekend, and a safe and Happy New Year!

LongTallSally Guest

Good day folks. I've got a task to complete later today and it is going to take an awful lot of caffeine. I'll take a gallon-sized black coffee as an IV drip today please. Lawyer liked my idea of going through my blog for more incidents since the Ex-hole is claiming there never was any abuse. I've got months worth of writing to read and many sections to transcribe into a word file. On the up side, it's a good thing I'm a writer, huh? I've got all the misery documented. It's just not going to be easy on my soul to re-live that crap. That is the really hard part.

I'll be off in the corner with my laptop today.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTallSally View Post
    Good day folks. I've got a task to complete later today and it is going to take an awful lot of caffeine. I'll take a gallon-sized black coffee as an IV drip today please. Lawyer liked my idea of going through my blog for more incidents since the Ex-hole is claiming there never was any abuse. I've got months worth of writing to read and many sections to transcribe into a word file. On the up side, it's a good thing I'm a writer, huh? I've got all the misery documented. It's just not going to be easy on my soul to re-live that crap. That is the really hard part.

I'll be off in the corner with my laptop today.
    I'd enjoy it as much as possible. And if you can print hard copies periodically as you go, not just store digitally. Your attorney may appreciate getting advance hard copies, not to mention you have your own just in case.

Hello Ca-tet cantina, hoping you are all happy and healthy on this new year,of 2013..may it bring us all happiness,peace and prosperity..best to all here..

Happy New Year, Everybody!

I pray all are well or getting better.

I want to thank everyone who sent prayers, well wishes, thoughts, healing vibes and *bumps* to me and mine in 2012. Ya'll got me through a difficult year. YAY!!!

May we all have a great 2013.

Love, hugs, and kisses.

Peace.

LongTallSally Guest

*checks the date*

I'll take a good single malt Scotch, please, and I'll be raising it to John Dalglish.

Hope all had a great weekend and a very Happy New Year 2013. I will try do this year more
    exciting for me. Last year was so boring somehow. Oh and we have SKMB con this July right?
    I will get all planned and money saved and some days off in July. Still not sure yet.

Warmed up for us. Last week was snowy and cold and this week started with +2C and rain. So all snow has
    start to melt now. Maybe the spring started earlier or what. Will see. The snow and cold may return back it's
    only January. Been pretty slushy outside. Yuck.

Stay well and take good care of you. May the New Year bring more better days for many. And healthier days too.

It's a year since John died. Was just think about it couple of days ago.

((all in need or not))