Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 280

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 280 of 368 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Getting things back in place. Son goes back to school tomorrow. vacations over,

((Neesy and Family)) send positive vibes your way.

Oh Neesy. I'm so sorry. I hope there's some way to make lemons from lemonade out of this ... but sometimes things just suck.

My worst trait is the disorganization that leads me to lose stuff like that. (Latest: misplaced husband's paycheck. Niiice, right?) I've come very close to keeping us from going on vacation a few times because of it.

LongTallSally Guest

Oh my goodness. I had a letter from the monster-in-law wanting me to agree to go to the notary and sign paperwork (benefits everyone involved). Mortgage and debt stuff. I told my lawyer I wasn't about to sign that letter and that I'd call the notary and see the paperwork and sign it if it looked okay and was to my benefit. I called the notary. No paperwork has even been prepared. I told the notary about the letter. She's going to call the MIL and see about what is going on. I explained that I will not sign a coercive letter agreeing to sign documents I hadn't been given an opportunity to even look at yet.

I need some caffeine. I'll take a cafe-mocha-vodka-latte to go please. I've got a couple of errands to run shortly. At least it's not raining today!

Hi All! Popping in to say howdy-do and make sure everyone made it thru the New Year's festivaties without any major mishaps. Looks like we all did (so far). Sending along my wishes that 2013 will be a banner year for us all!!!! Marsha- bundle up- you be really cold up that way- it's only in the upper 20's here, so you got me beat- I don't envy you at all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    Hi All! Popping in to say howdy-do and make sure everyone made it thru the New Year's festivaties without any major mishaps. Looks like we all did (so far). Sending along my wishes that 2013 will be a banner year for us all!!!! Marsha- bundle up- you be really cold up that way- it's only in the upper 20's here, so you got me beat- I don't envy you at all!!!

Upper 20s is sounding pretty good about now. The snow and chilly temperatures sure have me daydreaming about Arizona, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Upper 20s is sounding pretty good about now. The snow and chilly temperatures sure have me daydreaming about Arizona, though.
    Why must we live above the Carolinas after New Years? I think we should migrate like the Indians,geesh the canadian snowbirds got it right..just leave skeleton crews to take care of the maintenance and we all go to myrtle beach and golf..as I write this the temp is -5 in NNY.. listen,something someone wrote in the club groups,about newer members maybe being too forward had me thinking,I am sorry if I was too forward on finding this group back in early 2012..I think I was excited about finding people of a like mind,wit and way of looking at the world..if I was too annoying I am truly sorry..gee you should meet me in person, haha..just kiddin,enjoyed every minute of the last year,and hope I can continue to read your thoughts,hopes and dreams..cause that is what life is, after all,right? mjs9153

Good Thursday, Everybody!

I pray everyone is doing well or getting better.

((((neesy)))

We have a bunch of important documents that we put in a file folder and then put them somewhere safe-a drawer or file cabinet. When we need them we can't find them. Search every possible drawer/file cabinet and nothing. I'm thinking about just getting a big ol' nail and just nailing the file folder on the wall! Ha! (Hope I don't lose an entire wall doing that! )

Stay safe and be happy.

Peace.

Ms Mod, sounds like you oughtta be daydreaming about Alaska, considering the weather up here lately! Kodiak was in the upper 30's today...

Placing sign in the Cantina window for Thursday morning................

Buckwheat and Pryo are in the House !!!!!