Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 284

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 284 of 368 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Want to wish everyone a safe and great weekend. I've enjoy my days off. Have I
    forgot to tell you I've off since Wednesday. Return back to work on Sunday so can still enjoy my day off tomorrow if nothing
    serious happen in work. You can never know.
    Snowed more today so now we are back in winter again. It's still -1C so not to cold. Perfect winter weather if you ask me.

Be well and take good care of you. Please stay safe from cold, heat and storms or tornadoes.
    Send positive vibes for you LongTallSally. You need that after everything you have gone through.

((all in need or not))

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post

I live in Georgia now. I believe Maine, New York, the North Pole, and so on are anti-human environments.
    I'd agree at least in the winter. I'd trade Maine's summers for yours anytime, though--I like heat, but not humidity. We get some stretches of that combination but nothing like you do.

That's what trips to Maine in July are for.

Hi All!! Happy Friday! Not much going on here. Last of three days off this week (due to getting paid for New Year's Day and my manager not wanting to go over the wage-cost budget, but hey, it's three days off, I'll take it!). Got caught up on home chores and even got a Jeffrey Jones art print framed that I've had for over a year, so that's making some progress, right?! Still cold out this way, around 27 degrees out there, but at least there's no wind to turn it into a 10 degree wind chill!! Been mulling over whether or not I want to sell my place or just add onto it (I live in a manufactured home park and rent the land it's on). If I sell this one then I will buy a new one and buy a lot in an already existing park to place it on. Don't really want to have to pay a mortgage until I'm in my early 80's though!!! I own my home now so all I really pay is for the lot and utilities. But, it's already getting too small for me. Hence the idea of adding a larger livingroom onto it and turning the existing livingroom into a diningroom and expanding one of the bedrooms into the existing space for said diningroom. Decisions, decisions!! Anyway, everyone have a great weekend and we'll see you here next week!!

Hi everyone! I know, it's been FOREVER since I've been here, BAD Sheri!! :/ Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's! My life has been kinda crazy since October or so. My Mom has been in and out of the hosptal, my sister & I are basically the only ones to help her out, moved her into an assisted living place on December 8th, and then she went back in the hospital on December 10. Unfortunately, things got bad really quickly after that, and she passed away on the 14th. Just trying to take care of things now, and trying to find comfort in knowing she's with my Dad, and her parents and cousins. Sorry to be such a downer, just sometimes I want to talk about it and quit thinking about it, does that make sense? I'll try and get back here more, I find myself getting sucked into the whole FB thing! I do think of everyone, and I hope things are good with all of you guys!!

Very sorry for your loss, (((Sheri))).

Good Monday to all. Did you make it through the weekend? They seem to pass by too quickly. No enough hours in the day for fun things.
    Weather is improving beyond belief. 80F days/ 60F night. Fl winter at last.

Holding you to comforting thoughts, SherLynn. May your mom be at peace.
    Heading off to bean bag central with herbal spiced tea in hand. All are welcome to join.

((((all in need or not))))

Good morning to all Tet-Mates. Wishing you all a very happy and healthy week. I may not be able to be on here too much this week. I've got a very sick dog that has lymph edema He is on pain meds and antibiotics, but is still one very sick pup. Any prayers and healing vibes are much appreciated.

SherLynn, My sincere condolences on your loss.

Good morning! Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

We got home safe and sound last night. Our trip went way to fast, as usual. It was nice to see everyone. Kids got spoiled, we got a little spoiled too!

But, it's back at it today, kids go back to school and then we will be attempting to change out our broken microwave with a new one. Hopefully, since the brackets or whatever holds it up is already there it will be a smooth change-out. It will be really nice to have a working microwave again, been without one for about 6 months. I wish someone else could come help do it, because hubby is good at stuff like that, but it always makes him grumpier than a bear.

Sending big hugs and wishes for a wonderful Monday!

Becks- for you and Ace:
    A Prayer by Saint Francis of Assisi, for Sick Animals

Heavenly Father, you created all things for your glory and made us stewards of this creature If it is your will, restore ACE to health and strength. Blessed are you, Lord God, and holy is your name for ever and ever. Amen