This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 285 of 368 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Spidey, Thank you. Amen. ( thank you in advance to all who offer healing vibes/prayers)

Hope your pup is on the mend very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SherLynn View Post
    Hi everyone! I know, it's been FOREVER since I've been here, BAD Sheri!! :/ Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's! My life has been kinda crazy since October or so. My Mom has been in and out of the hosptal, my sister & I are basically the only ones to help her out, moved her into an assisted living place on December 8th, and then she went back in the hospital on December 10. Unfortunately, things got bad really quickly after that, and she passed away on the 14th. Just trying to take care of things now, and trying to find comfort in knowing she's with my Dad, and her parents and cousins. Sorry to be such a downer, just sometimes I want to talk about it and quit thinking about it, does that make sense? I'll try and get back here more, I find myself getting sucked into the whole FB thing! I do think of everyone, and I hope things are good with all of you guys!!
    What you've been doing, I kind of been there done that. Imho, yer not being a downer, and you've come to the right place to talk and not think about it, and it makes sense to me, yes.

(((((Sheri and family)))))

Quote Originally Posted by SherLynn View Post
    Hi everyone! I know, it's been FOREVER since I've been here, BAD Sheri!! :/ Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's! My life has been kinda crazy since October or so. My Mom has been in and out of the hosptal, my sister & I are basically the only ones to help her out, moved her into an assisted living place on December 8th, and then she went back in the hospital on December 10. Unfortunately, things got bad really quickly after that, and she passed away on the 14th. Just trying to take care of things now, and trying to find comfort in knowing she's with my Dad, and her parents and cousins. Sorry to be such a downer, just sometimes I want to talk about it and quit thinking about it, does that make sense? I'll try and get back here more, I find myself getting sucked into the whole FB thing! I do think of everyone, and I hope things are good with all of you guys!!
    So sorry to hear this, Sher. Seems like these things always happen around the holidays.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes/healing vibes/prayers. I absolutely, appreciate them. (I just talked to the vet and she said it would be about a week for the antibiotics to help the edema in his leg....It's going to be long week.)

Hi guys...just me again! I noticed I typed "to" instead of "too" in my earlier post this morning. I do know the difference!

Guess the microwave is going to wait another day, hubby changed out the stupid fan in the bathroom while I was running errands, and now he's done for the day. No sense (I almost typed since, sheesh I need to take a nap I think!) risking further aggravation!

((((Becks and Ace))))

((((Sher))))

(((((((((Sheri)))))))))))
    (((((((((((Becks and Ace)))))))))))))) Long wek will be thinking of yous.

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    Hi guys...just me again! I noticed I typed "to" instead of "too" in my earlier post this morning. I do know the difference!

Guess the microwave is going to wait another day, hubby changed out the stupid fan in the bathroom while I was running errands, and now he's done for the day. No sense (I almost typed since, sheesh I need to take a nap I think!) risking further aggravation!

((((Becks and Ace))))

((((Sher))))
    That drives me nuts when I see things like to instead of too in my posts. (And I see those things far two much to )

Got my flooring project done and it came out pretty good (considering I did it myself) I'll give it a few months before I start patting myself on the back, however. I ended up replacing a toilet while I was at it. When I was doing the flooring, I discovered a problem with the toilet so that came out. These projects never seem to have stopping places , do they?

Quote Originally Posted by cat in a bag View Post
    ...I typed "to" instead of "too" in my earlier post this morning...
    The authorities are at your door. Two of them.

Have a safe and great week everyone!

Say prayers that Ace will recover very soon Becks.
    Say also prayers to you Sheri and your family.

Snowed today again but not been so cold.

Take good care and be well everyone. Stay safe too.

((all in need or not))