Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 290

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 290 of 368 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by Becks19 View Post
    Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I appreciate them so much. It is such a loss. May all of my Tet-Mates be safe, warm, and happy, with healthy critters.
    Hi Rebecca! I am so, so sorry for your loss. It's one of the hardest things to do in life- putting down a beloved pet. I've had to do it numerous times throughout the years and it never, ever gets any easier. I just went and hugged/kissed my two cats! Know that we are here for you if you need us!!

Good morning and a good Friday to all. Record breaking temps down my way/ blizzards out west/ wild fires in Australia. Mother nature is not taking her chill pills.
    Hope everyone had a good evening- weekend is in full sight. The week seems long again. Maybe time is in flux?
    Have a safe and fun weekend.
    Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

(((Becks and family)))
    (((all in need or not)))

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Good morning and a good Friday to all. Record breaking temps down my way/ blizzards out west/ wild fires in Australia. Mother nature is not taking her chill pills.
    Hope everyone had a good evening- weekend is in full sight. The week seems long again. Maybe time is in flux?
    Have a safe and fun weekend.
    Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

(((Becks and family)))
    (((all in need or not)))
    Maybe I'll partake of some of that herbal tea We are all off to Mexico for my son's wedding and I am starting to get excited! They are predicting a blizzard for Winnipeg so I hope we get out of the city and our flight is not delayed! We leave on Sunday. I might try to log on at the resort but I may be too busy "swimming with dolphins" or something wacky like that Love and green lights to all!

Good morning! Friday at last! The week went fast for me, but still has seemed long. Kids have just not wanted to get back in the swing of things in the mornings.

Went and got my groceries yesterday, and didn't get all my bags home. So I called, then waited an hour until the kids got out of school and headed back to the store. They didn't have my stuff. Had to argue with the girl about it because it wasn't logged in their little book. It was, she just didn't see it. Then I had to run all over the store for the 2nd time that day and pick up all the stuff that they didn't give me in the first place and bring it back to customer service so they could check it off. I wasn't very happy yesterday afternoon.

It is snowing this morning, but looks like now we are supposed to get 3-6 inches instead of 6 or more, but we are kind of on the edge of that defining line, so who knows what will happen. Wind doesn't seem to be blowing too hard yet.

Have a really great weekend, everyone! Big hugs to all! GO BRONCOS!!!

Work's been rather busy, so I haven't posted much ... but I find myself uncharacteristically angry (actually angry) with a coworker, so I might be posting about that.

Happy Friday, everyone.

Have a Safe and Great Weekend everyone!!

It's been crazy weather all around the world now. I think your right Spidey. Mother Nature should calm down now.
    Have read about the wild fires in Australia too. Hope all stay safe Down Under. Here is still the perfect winter weather.
    Stay safe from heat, snow, cold or storm. Not know what Mother Nature comes up with next.

Will be a special weekend for me. Celebrate my birthday and have so much fun planned. It's the first time I will see
    3D on movie theater when I and my sister maybe my friends go and watch Texas Chainsaw massacre.

Still hold you Rebecca in my thoughts and prayers. And everyone else who's in need too.

Take care and be well.

((all in need or not))

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    Maybe I'll partake of some of that herbal tea We are all off to Mexico for my son's wedding and I am starting to get excited! They are predicting a blizzard for Winnipeg so I hope we get out of the city and our flight is not delayed! We leave on Sunday. I might try to log on at the resort but I may be too busy "swimming with dolphins" or something wacky like that Love and green lights to all!
    Congratulations, Nessy and family!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo87 View Post
    [MARQUEE][SIZE=4]Will be a special weekend for me. Celebrate my birthday and have so much fun planned. It's the first time I will see
    3D on movie theater when I and my sister maybe my friends go and watch Texas Chainsaw massacre.
    Happy birthday Jojo! And try not to get too scared by that movie!

So sorry, Becks. I'll give my cat Paco some extra love in Ace's honor.

Thank you everyone. I am slowly managing not to be a blubbering, and sobbing basket case. It really makes me angry that he passed away so young. He just turned 3 on 12/14/12. I totally agree, it has been one heck of a long week. I wish for you all, peace, love and laughter. Remember to kiss and hug those you hold dear.