This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 295 of 368 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Good morning, all! Ally, this look delicious...

I'm almost done with training to go work on crab boats this winter...I fly to Anchorage Friday night and then on to Dutch Harbor (always assuming that I don't blow the final exam.) I can't wait to get back out to sea!

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Me, too! And that Lean Cuisine frozen dinner I'll be nuking for lunch doesn't sound nearly as appetizing.
    Urgh, you poor thing! I fancied some meat but also something "junky" so have compromised and am making a venison burger, it's in the oven right now.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    Urgh, you poor thing! I fancied some meat but also something "junky" so have compromised and am making a venison burger, it's in the oven right now.
    Was actually not that bad--mushroom mezzaluna ravioli. I'd buy it again.

Well that sounds a lot fancier than our Lean Cuisine range over here...the meals are pretty basic.
    I think I'm suffering from venison overdose, I need to lie down now.

Greetings my dear friends. Hope all is well in 2013 for each of you. Excuse the dust while I dust off my chaps and saunter up to the bar for a nice cold iced tea. Things are keeping me hopping and out of trouble for the most part. Miss you all and wish you the best with the new year. I know one thing, I'm ready to pack up and move to FL or AZ....I'm tired of the winter weather.
    Anyone need life insurance?

I'm reading back and through some previous posts....you all are making me hungry!

Placing sign in the Cantina window for Thursday morning..........

Buckwheat and Pyro are in the House!!!!!!!!

My poor hubby has gastroenteritis (the stomach flu). I've escaped thus far. In other news, I found my glasses that I had misplaced for a day and a half. Where were they, you ask? I'm embarrassed to admit that they were on my desk the entire time.

Good morning! Thursday already!

I've been fighting a headache for 4 days. Not constant, but it's been a bad one. Today is Evan's birthday, and I so want my head to quit pounding so I can enjoy it. Taking his cupcakes to school in a little bit, which just mortifies him. He wants the cupcakes, but wanted to take them when I took them all to school. But, my head was just not cooperating last night, I took a pain pill and went to bed at 7. So, they are baking now. Isn't 11 too young to be embarrassed by the old parents?

Super nachos on the menu tonight for his birthday dinner. Have to go get him a present this afternoon, too. And make his cake for home. Going to be a busy day, but should be fun, if my head will cooperate just a wee little bit!

Sending hugs and wishes for a wonderful day!

Hope you feel better soon. Having a headache for that long would make me pretty cranky.