This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 296 of 368 FirstFirst ... 196246286294295296297298306346 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Having a long week here. And it abit cold here.Lots of rain lately.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    My poor hubby has gastroenteritis (the stomach flu). I've escaped thus far. In other news, I found my glasses that I had misplaced for a day and a half. Where were they, you ask? I'm embarrassed to admit that they were on my desk the entire time.
    Yeah but where was your desk, huh huh, huh???...come on spill it, twas on your head, wuddnit?

Want to wish everyone a safe and great Thursday. It's is Friday tomorrow already where are these weeks goes.

Oh please Tina feel well soon. I had last week also a bad headache only one day but it almost kill me. Took
    one of those pill as well but not help at all. And I am usually don't get headache.

We got back to the cold. Was -20C today. Forecast says only -5C for tomorrow and I hope they're right cause I hate
    this super cold.

And I think this cold hit me anyway. Have had sore throat and flu since last night. Maybe I am feeling little better now.
    Have try to keep me warm and drink hot tea and took some painkillers as well.

Hope all is feeling well or getting better very soon.

Take good care of you too.

((all in need or not))

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Yeah but where was your desk, huh huh, huh???...come on spill it, twas on your head, wuddnit?
    Surprisingly, no ... but you probably won't be surprised to know that I did indeed *check* my head a few times just to make sure.

LongTallSally Guest

*wanders in*

Lawyer is talking like I won't get a restraining order next week, that it'll most likely go to a hearing. He thinks maybe the Ex-hole might accept a restraining order if it is mutual. Excuse me? I won't agree to having my liberties bound when I have been the one being harassed. I haven't repeated gone down the Ex's street trying to peek in his windows. I haven't stalked him. I haven't lain in wait. I just want to be left alone... and the lawyer says I might have accept an order. Sorry, but that would be like saying the abuse was my fault, and I won't accept that.

This is all frustrating, but I am trying to focus on the positive things in my life. In the meantime, I'm going to need a tall latte... vanilla please.

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    That looks like little smokies (I have no idea what the British version of those would be) wrapped in bacon with brown sugar atop, and then you bake them. Is it? Because my brother-in-law makes those, and ... I can never be in the same room with them again. It's for my own good.
    They are little sausages--smokies?--wrapped in bacon. They are deelish, I them.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Hope you feel better soon. Having a headache for that long would make me pretty cranky.
    Oh, hon, I don't even need a headache to do that!!

Quote Originally Posted by LongTallSally View Post
    *wanders in*

Lawyer is talking like I won't get a restraining order next week, that it'll most likely go to a hearing. He thinks maybe the Ex-hole might accept a restraining order if it is mutual. Excuse me? I won't agree to having my liberties bound when I have been the one being harassed. I haven't repeated gone down the Ex's street trying to peek in his windows. I haven't stalked him. I haven't lain in wait. I just want to be left alone... and the lawyer says I might have accept an order. Sorry, but that would be like saying the abuse was my fault, and I won't accept that.

This is all frustrating, but I am trying to focus on the positive things in my life. In the meantime, I'm going to need a tall latte... vanilla please.
    Where are the victim's rights???? Oh, this makes me so-o angry!! I am so-o sick of the perps getting away with crap and having more rights than the victims!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Good thing I don't live closer to you, better thing that I don't own a handgun, I am so-o sick of your Ex-hole getting away with this stuff. Ok, deep breath taken, more under control now. Better. I am sorry that you have to keep dealing with all of this crap, LTS, you don't deserve this stuff. ((((LTS))))

Good Friday to all. Chill in sunny Fl. Was 37F this morning, but the sun is out and heading for mid 60's.

LTS wish you could find another lawyer that would push more for your rights.

Wishing everyone a safe and enjoyable weekend. Have some fun and don't forget to do something special. Find the positives in life.
    HOT herbal tea in hand and heading for bean bag central. All are welcome to join.

((((( all in need or not))))

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Was 37F this morning, but the sun is out and heading for mid 60's.
    Officially jealous of you, as always.

We have so much snow I feel like I'm living inside a snowglobe when I look out of my window. Brrrrrr.

Ooh and Cat, I bought the ingredients earlier for those cabbage buns, but I probably won't make them now until after the weekend.