This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 298 of 368 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300308348 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Hi All! Looks like everyone is dealing with the cold temps or just a cold in general? Please everyone take precautions against the cold and take lots of medicines and liquids for your cold/flu!! Am getting ready for a quick jaunt over to Seattle to see my family (and get out of town- I need to get away for alittle while!!). The weather is supposed to hold out so I won't have to deal with any snow in the mountain pass (fingers crossed!!). Everyone have a great day, be good to yourselves and to someone else!!

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    My daughter had a frozen mouse in the snowbank in front of her house when I visited Saturday. Temp at the moment is 6 degrees and I'm thinking we're not going to see the 14 forecast as the high. Should be back to positive double digits by the end of the week, though--that 21 degrees is looking pretty good! Northern Maine had some minus 20+ temps this morning so I'm (relatively) happy about our minus 2.
    Hope it wasn't Mr. Jingles!!

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Quote Originally Posted by kingricefan View Post
    Hi All! Looks like everyone is dealing with the cold temps or just a cold in general? Please everyone take precautions against the cold and take lots of medicines and liquids for your cold/flu!! Am getting ready for a quick jaunt over to Seattle to see my family (and get out of town- I need to get away for alittle while!!). The weather is supposed to hold out so I won't have to deal with any snow in the mountain pass (fingers crossed!!). Everyone have a great day, be good to yourselves and to someone else!!
    Just come to South Florida. I haven't even worn a coat once this winter.

Greeting friends! Hope all is well in your corner of the universe. Doing well here after a nice relaxing weekend. Dusting off, grabbing some sweet tea and headed back out on the Calla. Have a great week!

LongTallSally Guest

I've got court Wednesday morning, so please send good vibes and such???

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Okay, so I don't want to gross anyone out (not right at this very moment but I'll let ya know), so if your squeamish probably be best to move on...

Sissies all gone now....alrighty then, so this was my urine this morning, what could this possibly mean, anybody thinks I might got me a wee problem...

No seriously

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Okay, so I don't want to gross anyone out (not right at this very moment but I'll let ya know), so if your squeamish probably be best to move on...

Sissies all gone now....alrighty then, so this was my urine this morning, what could this possibly mean, anybody thinks I might got me a wee problem...

No seriously
    Oui, oui - it means you are frigid! ha ha But seriously I was expecting to see a vial of dark coloured urine or something equally gross! So thanks for the laugh! I needed that! Here it's minus 24 celcius and minus 36 with the wind chill

Quote Originally Posted by LongTallSally View Post
    I've got court Wednesday morning, so please send good vibes and such???
    Keeping our fingers crossed for you LTS, hope it all turns out well

Good Wednesday to all. Looks like the big chill continues. Stay save and be careful! I'll be sending sunshine to all in need. Brisk this morning at 41F, but compared to the rest of the US that's a heatwave. Going to make 70F by noon. And yes, the roads are bumper to bumper with snow-birds down here.

Good luck in court, LTS. Good to see you Cowboy. PITH, you do have a wee problem there!
    Hot herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. Fireplace is lit, footwarmers are available too. All are welcome to join.

(((((all in need or not))))

It's our third day back from the Mayan Riviera after being there for seven days so it is quite a bit of a shock to return to the freezing temps. The cats are finally calming down after being returned from the boarding situation at the Animal Hospital. By tomorrow I should be back in a routine. Overall we are just hibernating inside and waiting for this cold snap to pass! p.s. One bonus was finding a copy of The Stand at the book exchange over there inside Mike's Coffee shop. The cover needs repair but it is overall still intact so I will add it to my collection!