This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 299 of 368 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309349 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

120 miles S of the Waffle/Pancake line in pancake territory

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Okay, so I don't want to gross anyone out (not right at this very moment but I'll let ya know), so if your squeamish probably be best to move on...

Sissies all gone now....alrighty then, so this was my urine this morning, what could this possibly mean, anybody thinks I might got me a wee problem...

No seriously
    This was in mine but I'm not sure if it had to do with the weather or not.

Attachment 16707

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by fljoe0 View Post
    This was in mine but I'm not sure if it had to do with the weather or not.

Attachment 16707
    Wha!
    I'm thinkin' them patinthehated pending potions, nor even your more name brand topical lotions, just ain't gonna cut it

Sending all of my Tet-Mates a big hello. I hope your weekend was a good one and you were able to stay out of the cold. LTS sending you hugs with calm and positive vibes. Love and hugs to you all. It is so cold here, I think it's time to make some homemade soup and bread. ( I saw a chicken and tortilla soup recipe yesterday that looked so yummy)

Happy Wednesday to all.

Hope all is feeling well or getting better very soon. My flu are doing even much better today.

Weather are getting colder again or at least it feels so when I was out with doggies for a while.
    Was only -7C middle of the day. Please stay warm and safe from cold.

Only today a workday and now tomorrow and Friday off again.

Take care and be well my friends.

((all in need or not))

Happy Hump day, Everybody!

I pray all are well or getting better.

Wow! Ya'll are really getting slammed with cold weather. We have had 4-5 nights of 29/30 degree temps but nothing like you guys. Remember me in June and July when our temps are in the 100's!

Hey Cowboy! Sending out vibes and energy bumps LTS! Get well soon Jojo!

Love, hugs and happiness, everyone!

Peace.

Placing sign in the Cantina window for Thursday morning............

Buckwheat and Pyro are in the House !!!!

LongTallSally Guest

Well, it was a long day in court. I didn't get through it all, including a lot of waiting, until about 4pm.

Six month mutual restraining order. It doesn't affect me because I was already being a good girl, but it frees me up because it binds his behavior. So, even though I took the restraining order on myself at the judge's suggestion, it doesn't really bind me because I wasn't doing anything wrong. He'll be running around town squawking that I had to accept a restraining order, but the story I tell will be what I am telling you all right now. I'm free. If he breaks it, we go back to court for a police enforcement clause.

First thing I did when I got home, other than finally smoke away some pain, was to take my dog for a walk in the park in the remaining daylight. Neither of us have gone to the park since September 20th, the day I was chased.

Thanks for the update. The important thing is that you stay safe. Hope you can have a good relaxing week.You deserve not to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by LongTallSally View Post
    Well, it was a long day in court. I didn't get through it all, including a lot of waiting, until about 4pm.

Six month mutual restraining order. It doesn't affect me because I was already being a good girl, but it frees me up because it binds his behavior. So, even though I took the restraining order on myself at the judge's suggestion, it doesn't really bind me because I wasn't doing anything wrong. He'll be running around town squawking that I had to accept a restraining order, but the story I tell will be what I am telling you all right now. I'm free. If he breaks it, we go back to court for a police enforcement clause.

First thing I did when I got home, other than finally smoke away some pain, was to take my dog for a walk in the park in the remaining daylight. Neither of us have gone to the park since September 20th, the day I was chased.

Good Thursday to all!! Please stay safe everyone.

I am so glad to hear that LTS. Hope you can be safe from now on and no more worries.

It's been -7C whole day but again it feels colder guess it's cold over the night and warm up during daytime. Let's hope so.
    Hope all will stay warm during this cold and freezing time. Look at the bright side soon spring and summer come. I try to be
    positive at least.

Workday for me tomorrow anyway. I promised to come when my boss call and asked. I don't complain to much. I save some
    money for our next US trip, so try to do some extra if possible.

Take good care and be well my friends.

((all in need or not))

Quote Originally Posted by LongTallSally View Post

Congratulations on your well deserved park outing. Here's to many, many more. I hope the restraining order scares the socks off of your ex!.