Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 3

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 3 of 368 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    And actually, John didn't start the original cantina either but he did open it on vBulletin from the old, old board where someone else (Lepplady?) had started it.
    You're right.....And John's in first post, he made sure to let everyone know that it was Lepplady's original post ♥

Good morning, all. Hope everyone had a nice weekend. I shall have a quick hot cocoa, then off to work!

((((Kat-tet))))

John's picture is still up there over the bar, he will watch over us always.

I have a lot of catching up to do, the kids completely destroyed 3 rooms of my house this weekend, there are toys everywhere. They started in their room, moved to the living room, and then moved on to big brother's room. Trains, dolls, cars, legos...can I get some volunteers to help? Ah, well. They had a good time, used their imaginations and there was minimal fighting!

So, I will have a cup of coffee and wish you all a good week. May it bring peace and healing. Love you all!

Water for me (glass)

Water for Cujo (bowl)

(((((The Ka-tet)))))

Long days and pleasant nights . . .

Of course I`m not gonna think you are dissing me, Sunny.
    Well, lets move on then...every new beginning is somewhat difficult, but has to be done nevertheless.

Once again, have a great week, my friends.

Hope all had a safe and wonderful weekend!!
    I've been reading a lot this weekend and finished Salem's Lot.
    Weather has turned out to be cold now. On Saturday we had -15C today it's been pretty cold again.
    And since weather was great yesterday I'd decided to go out and ski. Did a long ski trip.
    So lot's have been done this weekend for me.
    Hope all is feeling well.

((the Ka-tet))
    ((all in need or not))
    Be well and take good care my friends.

And I`m actually OK with "The Theme Song" thread being closed.
    Every time lately when I click on it, my PC would freeze for about 10 minutes or so...so I had to stay out of it.

Good Morning, Everyone!

A new Cantina? How lovely! Do we still have the beanbags? Cup of hot black coffee and a cinnamon roll, please. I've missed my morning meetings with you guys (and my morning treats), and will try to come by here every weekday from now on.

'Monday to you all. I can't quite bring myself to say "Happy Monday" - that's like saying "Good Morning." It just seems somehow wrong to me. I hope you all had a good weekend!

I was travelling this weekend - setting off once again for Seattle (my favorite city) for a briefing prior to heading back up to Alaska to work. (For those of you who don't know, I'm a biologist presently working on fishing boats in the Bering Sea.) I find the prospect of being up there in January a bit daunting, but also can't wait to get back to my job!

theme song?? serves me right for keep laptop on mute....I never knew! Now I feel silly, but I feel like that often these days. Guess I'll belly up to the bar(counter) and have a beer (coffee). 0.o
    ((((tet mates!)))

Page 3 of 368 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast