Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The New Ka-Tet Cantina - Page 300

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 300 of 368 FirstFirst ... 200250290298299300301302310350 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 3672

Thread: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

LongTallSally Guest

Default Re: The New Ka-Tet Cantina

Quote Originally Posted by Becks19 View Post
    Congratulations on your well deserved park outing. Here's to many, many more. I hope the restraining order scares the socks off of your ex!.
    It had to piss him right off because in his affidavits he was claiming how I was crazy as a rat in a tin sh**house and how scared he was. When I accepted the order, he was forced to accept or it would prove him as a liar, which he is. His strategy of trying to claim I was the dangerous one and lying about everything backfired on him because he has been bound now. I was at the grocery store last night and after I got in the cab and was starting to leave, I saw his girlfriend getting out of a vehicle. When she saw me in the cab, she gave me a look of pure hatred. My husband thought he'd:

A) Get the application overturned and not get a restraining order.
    B) Get the judge to send me to the psych ward for a long term evaluation.
    C) Get MY dog given to him.

He forgot about option D... none of the above.

I could tell you what the judge's look was like when he saw me shopping in the grocery store at the same time as him. He was in casual dress and had messed up his perfectly coiffed curls. He stared with sudden understanding in his eyes. I was walking, using the grocery cart for support instead of my cane like I was in court, still obviously suffering with each step. He probably had been influenced in court by the lies from the other side and he saw that my disabilities are very real. The understanding in his eyes was that I'd been telling the truth about the Ex. I'd call that an out-of-court moral victory.

Good Thursday< Everybody!

I pray everyone is doing well or getting better.

Good for you LTS! Enjoy your freedom but please stay aware. (Sometimes a legal piece of paper will not stop mean/violent people.)

I've had a pretty good week and I look forward to a grand weekend . Come on, Friday!

I made a great big bowl of guacamole and let me tell you...it's delicious! Help yourself!

Hugs.

Peace.

Hi there fellow Stephen King fans I just thought I would quickly check in to say howdy. Today is my first day back to work and it actually went quite well! (I am pleasantly surprised). Even though it was minus 29 Celsius out there this morning and was minus 40 degrees with the wind chill my car started and I got to work without freezing my butt off. Hey - tomorrow is Friday already! Yay! Sigmund, I'll gladly take some of that guacamole - thanks! Hope everyone is doing well in their corner of the world

Right on, LTS!!! Glad to hear you're safe now.

Siggie! Thanks for the guac!

I'm enjoying a beer and a last bit of solitude before returning to work. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to fly out to St. Paul, AK to get on a crab boat for a bit. I can't wait to get back out to sea...

LongTallSally Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmund View Post
    Good Thursday< Everybody!

I pray everyone is doing well or getting better.

Good for you LTS! Enjoy your freedom but please stay aware. (Sometimes a legal piece of paper will not stop mean/violent people.)

I've had a pretty good week and I look forward to a grand weekend . Come on, Friday!

I made a great big bowl of guacamole and let me tell you...it's delicious! Help yourself!

Hugs.

Peace.
    Siggy, I know I'm not safe until he is dead. In the meantime, I will go to the park. If he harasses me, I just take him back to court. I don't think he'd have the stones to try to break in and harm me, but I know he'd hired someone if he could. In the meantime, I think his mother (who holds the mortgage) may try to bankrupt me. I don't care because I have looked into it and my material assets are so small and my income is low enough that I would be able to do it easily and painlessly. It's not like I am going to try to get a mortgage elsewhere. I'm going to talk to my accountant about it when I get my taxes done this year.

And I still have the bamboo staff by the front door, of course.

Wishing all of my Tet-Mates a safe, healthy and happy weekend. Stay safe from Mother Nature, she is cranky yet again! ( If our snow does not stop soon, we are getting way more than the weather people predicted) Hugs, love and green lights to you all.

Good Friday to all. Sending sunshine and warmth to those in need. Chilly here, but the sun brings it up to heavenly warmth in the afternoons. Might see some 80F by next week.

Have a good weekend. Take time to enjoy life. Stay safe.
    Herbal tea in hand and off to bean bag central. Fireplace feels so good. All are welcome to join.

(((((all in need or not))))) and keep your critters safe too.

Icy today. so 2 hr. school delay. Guess I better get a start on my housecleaning. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay safe and warm.

Greetings friends and Ka-tet companions. Hope all is well. More so, I hope everyone has a great weekend! I was reading back a bit and saw where the esteemed Pat was having issues with his bodily functions. I know how you feel brother, it is cold.
    Headed out to coach some young men in the game of basketball, wish us luck. Later folks!

Happy Finally Friday, Everybody!

Praying everyone is doing well or on the mend.

Wow! That's some awfully cold weather! Brrrrrr.

Help yourself to some caldo de pollo (chicken soup)

Get into your Snuggie

And

Hugs!

Peace.